Is it just me, or do a lot of people that Bono is getting hotter as he grows older??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah Melanya...I totally agree with the Elevation period--remnants of Actung are still gloriously lurking around:drool:Also about the Actung period: Can anyone say "Wild Horses video"? To me that is Bono at his most teasing, coy smirking, but-I'm-not-trying-to-be-sexy self. And the song perfectly accompanies it "Baby, can we still be friends..." ahhhhh

Melanya said:

Young058.jpg

That's bono????? :huh:

Ok for me Bono would be perfect with the hair length of Beautiful Day....
I don't knwo at the Cleveland concert, like right before the end he was really sweaty and he pushed his hair back and from where i was sitting it looked like Larry's when he puts in a bit too much hair gel, and that was just the breaking point for me....

Regardless of what Ican and cannot do about it It's time for Bono to get a hair cut

;)

I knew this thread was going to have a great effect on me.
For the first time in my life I dreamt Bono tonight...

Miro you aren't a perv, you're still my hero ^^(how do you spell the female form of that? heroine?:lol:)
and what you did sounds also very good, but I mean scratchin' with my index finger :evil:
:drool: oh I hope to dream of him once in my life... I'm gonna check if they have Time mag here today ^^
and can people please upload their pictures, I can't see them cuz I'm not a premium :(
if you need a good site, take imageshack.us that one always works

can somebody please post some pretty scruffy Bono pictures(vertigo era) here.. I'm very very sad... Time magazine was sold out and they cant get them anymore here.. well not the edition I want... life's not fair! :scream:

I'm thinking of subscribing to the mag... but will I get the latest issue too then??
and I have to get my parents to let me use their visa card... not gonna happen :(
is Time a monthly or weekly mag?
(and why is it in portugal 5,99 and in holland 7,99 euros?)
but it's quite cheap if it's 12 mags for 8 euros... I might be able to get a deal with my parents that they'd cut it off my pocket money each time... but they're a little freaky about internet and all the evil around :blahblah: :blahblah:
why am I always the one having the bad luck... :sad:

bono_212 said:
Ok for me Bono would be perfect with the hair length of Beautiful Day....
I don't knwo at the Cleveland concert, like right before the end he was really sweaty and he pushed his hair back and from where i was sitting it looked like Larry's when he puts in a bit too much hair gel, and that was just the breaking point for me....

Regardless of what Ican and cannot do about it It's time for Bono to get a hair cut

;)
YES. The Beautiful Day hair was amaaaaaaaaaaazing :drool:
But then they got into the tour, and he grew it out a bit, and I just do not like the rest of the Elevation tour hair. I mean, it's on the levels with the mullet for me. I dislike it that much.
The Vertigo hair's not so bad, as long as he doesn't decide to start doing the ponytail thing like on the Q cover. That's scary.
But if he went back to the Beautiful Day hair... :drool: :drool:

Omg those pictures are just :combust: That man just keeps getting impossibly more sexier! Even find it appealing when he puts on a bit of weight. Gives all of us more to hang onto you know :wink:

Miro I :bow: to for having the guts to do what you did with Bono! :drool:

Oh my... Miro I never was able to see the video from Cleve, or any pictures from the front, only my view from in front of edge (and believe me, it was a GREAT VIEW, Im not complaining, could anyone bitch about standing 4 ft from greatness?) but your description of the nuzzling and so forth... :tongue: Must go now...time for a cold shower... send pictures if you still have my email...

I likehis hair now... no short hairr!! this is a good lenght...
and no pony tail???(ok Q mag was horrible!)
bonopigtail2yb.jpg

why not???
:drool: cuteness
ok why not some more
bonoponytail4xa.jpg

bonoawwdublinstreet3nl.jpg

BonosBaby12 said:
Stop posting all of these great pictures! I have work to do and all of this Bono hotness is distracting me! :madwife:

Oh and I loved his look in BD he looked so :drool:
you said beautiful day???
my fave screenie ^^ :drool: leather Bono :drool:
bonoscreenbeautifulday5jy.jpg

^^BONO Crotch Trust :drool: ^^

:faint:

:combust:

JEYSUS!!!!! I will call this day BTC day- Bono Crotch Trust:reject:

always at your service ;)
heh my desktop is one of the wallpapers here... and my msn avatasr... well, sort of a half naked Bono from 1982.. summer festival...
but anybody know where I can get *that* beautiful day screenshot a little.. bigger?
:drool:

Bring them on!! More more more!!

Give me excess of it... :) To quote Shakespeare, "If :bono: is the food of lust, give me more, give me excess of it!"

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I agree, the hair will never get more beautiful than the "Beautiful Day" video. Ever. Why was that style so short-lived? :( I really didn't mind the Elevation hair though, especially when there were a few locks fallinga round his face. So pretty.

Nothing hotter than a Bono crotch thrust. Hehe..

Back
Top Bottom