Is it hot in here or is it just me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
23bffa85.jpg

fb09aa67.jpg

:yes:

but the pictures are helping a bit
I just wish my nose would go back to feeling like it was part of my face again:huh:

Oh gosh, what will you have to say about that pic, Brightest!

his hand going in that direction again!! :drool:

That last b&w one, that is!

Thanks yet again u2granny! These are FAB!

I MUST get to bed(it's hard to drag oneself away from these pics!

u2granny said:

I like that one :).

Originally posted by susanp6
I was just thinking about this, it's sad for you girls who weren't even born, or barely born when he was at one of his best periods, i.e The fly!!!

Let's see, that would've been about '92...I would've been either 7 or 8 years old then. Not exactly barely alive, but still young enough to not really take notice (heh, funny you mention the Fly, by the way...I was watching that "Until The End Of The World" video on that DVD I mentioned in the other thread...holy crud, does he look good in that one. I love the Fly getup...it totally works on him :D).

The first time I ever really saw what U2 looked like was sometime in '99/'00...I would be watching "Pop-Up Video" or this "Back2Back" show, where they'd play two videos by an artist, and the first U2 videos I ever really recall seeing were "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", "Lemon", "Numb", and "One" (the bar version).

I remember thinking "Numb" was really weird, "Lemon" was strange, but kinda cool, and I remember reading a little pop-up thing for "I Still Haven't Found..." that said something about how the director wanted some girl to move out of one of the shots and Bono was like, "Nah, she's okay, she isn't bothering anyone", and I remember thinking that was really nice of him to let her stay. Didn't really have an opinion on "One", though, and at that time I still didn't think of him as being attractive...he'd always seemed like a really nice guy to me from what I'd heard and seen, but no, it wasn't until the summer of 2002 that I started getting a thing for him.

Heh, they're playing the video for "When Love Comes To Town" right now.

Bless Bono for having the look he did in the late 80s...:drool:...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom