Is he saying what I think he is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Forgive me if this has been discussed before, I'm sure it has been....I never listened to Pop with headphones until I got my iPod and I was listening to the very beggining (like 0:08) and I think I heard what Bono had been whispering all this time. Is it what I think it is?

Okay, I give up. I've listened to this a dozen times and I can't figure it out. What do you think he's saying?

caligemini said:
I just noticed the whispering with my iPod also! I think he says "oh shit", but I'm not positive. Please let me know! It's been bothering me for 2 weeks!

...I think It´s..."...I want to suck you..." but maybe I´m too much in love with him..or crasy...or both!!!:combust: :censored: :love: :coocoo:

I always thought the first part he was saying "I want you sugar" and the other part "oh child".

There is a site somewhere that has all these types of things listed. I wish I could remember which one. Maybe Universal closed it too.

**runs to throw If you wear that velevet dress in her Ipod***
Thanks girls now i'm gonna have to listen to that tomorrow over and over again...ahhh what a chore.. ; :drool:

If You Wear That Velvet Dress....

u2granny said:
There is a site somewhere that has all these types of things listed. I wish I could remember which one. Maybe Universal closed it too.

This is it: U2Wanderer Forum Go to the Lyrics transcriptions section. Yeah, I've posted alot of stuff there!

Many folks belive that Bono says something like "I wanna suck (fuck?) you", but actually, it's just not that exciting.. until you get to the other whispers in the song...

Here's the Interference thread about it: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94581

Read the whole post...

goat

u2granny, you should be ashamed for letting dust collect on your POP cd. :wink:

I can't tell what the beginning is, either "I wanna suck you" or "Oh it's so good" :|

The middle--around 2:40--definitely sounds like
"So you feel okay?
You sure its okay?
Cause I'd love some... "

like rivergoat posted on Wanderer :wink:

Back
Top Bottom