Is ELECTRICAL STORM on new BEST of album??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishThunder

The Fly
I went out this morning to buy the new album but it did not have electrical storm on it. Why not??? I went into a few shops and they were all the same, they were special editions.

You know how if you look at something for two long it becomes a blur, well I went up and down the listings a million times and still no ES. I actually got my mum to look as well, just incase I had missed it, and she could not see it either. Nor did I see that song is it the hands that built America or something like that.

I don;t know what was going on, I will try again this week.

LOL I am starting to wonder about myself as well!!!!

I did not actually buy it in the end, because it had no Electrical storm on it.

The CDS were jus tbeing put on the shelves and they had the pictures of the big animal in the one video, the name escapes me!

CREEPY!:crazy: :uhoh:

U2 FANS: hey, "Eletrical storm", where are u?...come out, come out wherever u are...
"ELECTRICAL STORM": :reject:

p.s.this question might sound a bit stupid, but IS "ES" ALREADY ON SALE????????????????????????:shocked:

IrishThunder said:
LOL I am starting to wonder about myself as well!!!!

I did not actually buy it in the end, because it had no Electrical storm on it.

The CDS were jus tbeing put on the shelves and they had the pictures of the big animal in the one video, the name escapes me!

Buffalo

So you bought the wrong one?

First I want to apologise for the grammar and spelling in my last post, at the time of typing it I was angry as the damn speakers would not work!

I did not buy any album yesterday, does the new album, (Best OF)have Buffaloes on the front??

They were just being put on the shelves in the new releases section so I assume it was the right album.

Back
Top Bottom