Is Bono Lefthanded?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He plays guitar with his right hand, haven't you ever seen pics? He also draws and writes with his right hand, I've seen dozens of pics of him autographing, and the Peter and the Wolf painting pics. Right handed, no question.

He's right handed deffinitly.
But I'm left handed and play guitar right handed... :D... infact I do lots of stuff with my right hand... the only thing I do with my left hand is write :huh:

My husband is left handed but plays guitar and throws football right handed. But he can't eat or write with his right hand at all. Since Bono does everything with his right I'd say it's a sure bet he's right handed.

There have been many famous left handed rock stars, such as:

Paul McCartney
Ringo Starr
Jimi Hendrix
Kurt Cobain

That's not that many famous left handed people :lol: jk, I'm sure there's more :wink:
Maybe it's just me, but I've notices not many teachers are left handed... I've had one that was... crazy junk man!

Lucy3011 said:

Me too. I also wear my watch on my right wrist.

haha I used to too, until I forced myself to put the watch on my left wrist cos it got on my nerves when I was writing - it felt wrong for ages but then I got used to it. :lol:

yes indeed, a lot of famous people are left-handed. most of them are described as a bit weird...
well my parents and my brother are left-handed and i'm totally right-handed
should i ask myself questions??? :scratch:

im the only lefty in my family and i would be considered the weird one. a little strange all my life. hey, but we make great artists!
i play guitar left handed and everything else is done lefty too. i didnt want to conform to the right hand world thing i guess. tried the guitar right handed and i sucked!

Some people are also ambidextrous (sp?) which means they can use both hands the same.

Back
Top Bottom