Is Bono In Dublin Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They do have a studio in the South of France now..

U2com doesn't mention in which studio they are do they?

I don't want to break any bubbles here but since they spend most of their time in France in the Summer, I'd say they are working there..

greety said:
They do have a studio in the South of France now..

U2com doesn't mention in which studio they are do they?

I don't want to break any bubbles here but since they spend most of their time in France in the Summer, I'd say they are working there..

Yeah, I was thinking about that too but I wasnt sure if they had an studio in France.

Although a friend told me that she saw Adam driving past near where we live. :hmm:

The Mirror today reported today that Bono was dining in Monte Carlo with Sting on Tuesday... probably it is true, but you never know!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yeah, I was thinking about that too but I wasnt sure if they had an studio in France.

:yes:

I've been there twice, last time in 2004 and then there was a large building at the back of their estate that wasn't there the first time. It seemed quite well isolated and since it was at the very back (near the railroad) I don't think it was anything else than a studio.

greety said:

:yes:

I've been there twice, last time in 2004 and then there was a large building at the back of their estate that wasn't there the first time. It seemed quite well isolated and since it was at the very back (near the railroad) I don't think it was anything else than a studio.

oh can you tell me where the place is? is it near the beach?
I'm going to the south of france this summer, and might go to Eze for some sight seeing :wink:

Galeongirl said:

oh can you tell me where the place is? is it near the beach?
I'm going to the south of france this summer, and might go to Eze for some sight seeing :wink:

Eze-bord-de-mer is the village directly on the seaside, and it's tiny so you can't miss it. Just go on the beach and even if you don't want it, you'll end up stumbling upon some pink house. :)

But I have to say Eze-village, the old/medieval place on the hill is a thousand times more worth it!

I know the place well, let me know if you want more details about where to go/what to do. :)

When are you going to be in South of France? I'll be there in August!!1

Advah said:

Eze-bord-de-mer is the village directly on the seaside, and it's tiny so you can't miss it. Just go on the beach and even if you don't want it, you'll end up stumbling upon some pink house. :)

But I have to say Eze-village, the old/medieval place on the hill is a thousand times more worth it!

I know the place well, let me know if you want more details about where to go/what to do. :)

If any of you have specific details about the locations of the guys' houses in France or anywhere else, please don't post that information on the forum. You're free to share such details via PM, e-mail, etc., but we really try to respect the privacy of the band members and their families here. Thanks

Bono is so good at jet-setting around the globe, it almost seems at times he's cloned himself the way he;ll be spotted in NY then show up in Dublin then suddenly dining in France or seen with his kids at Disneyland in LA or in New Orleans. Amazing the way he does it! :wink:

dsmith2904 said:

If any of you have specific details about the locations of the guys' houses in France or anywhere else, please don't post that information on the forum. You're free to share such details via PM, e-mail, etc., but we really try to respect the privacy of the band members and their families here. Thanks

I know the rules, thanks. That's why I didn't post more than this in the forum.

Carek1230 said:
Bono is so good at jet-setting around the globe, it almost seems at times he's cloned himself the way he;ll be spotted in NY then show up in Dublin then suddenly dining in France or seen with his kids at Disneyland in LA or in New Orleans. Amazing the way he does it! :wink:

When you've got your own jet, everything can happen so much faster. Dublin to NY (Teterboro) is nothing, Bono can leave after breakfast and be in Manhattan for lunch.

Advah could you give me your email? I go to Nice on this thursday, and it would be great if you could suggest us some sightseeing in Eze
cheers,
zsuzsi
(zsuzsohly@hotmail.com)

Back
Top Bottom