Is Bono Faithful?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krule

Babyface
This seems to be a sensitive subject in the u2 community, but i am going to bring it up anyway.

Bono has been married to Ali for 20 years - since he was 22. He is the biggest rock star in the world. I cannot tell you how impressed i am that he has made his marriage work and stayed with Ali.

But............ do you all think he has been faithful? I have seen photos of him kissing other women! But then i read a recent article that said Bono has not ever strayed from the marital bed ever in all 20 years.

I mean I know some people joke and say that Bono is a deity come down here to watch over us, but come on! He is HUMAN. Do you all think he has resisted the temptation of other women throwing themselves at him for 20 years of touring all over the world?

I don't think it is possible. I mean i dont think he is Mick Jagger or anything, but I think it is impossible to be a rock star and not stray a few times. What do you all think?

I am not bashing Bono, b/c i love him, but i wonder.............

kruella

Hi, krule. I see that you are new, so perhaps you should read the FAQ:

What is unacceptable in PLEBA?

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom