Is Bono blind????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chelsy

The Fly
Excuse me but ive been wondering this for a long time. Is Bono blind, is that why he wears those shades, When he takes off the shades, the pupil things are small, and he looks bug-eyed.

Well I'm sure he's not BLIND. That wouldn't be good fer business.

Heh remember that video clip when he FELL OFF the heart?

ah loveth Bono.

Oh, that's so sad. NO Bono is NOT blind! Look- he has the most beautiful eyes in the world. He can see perfectly well too.

metafter-u201.jpg

I don't like it when he wears the shades and hides them though. You don't know much about U2 do you Chelsy?
frown.gif

Maybe you saw these pics? ;-)

music-15.jpg

music-16.jpg

music19.jpg

mm bono shades..

bo-ppop1.jpg

vh13.jpg

b_bono_tshirt.jpg

bo-ab28.jpg

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

You only have 3 posts...all three of them are rather insulting of U2. Interesting.
I guess youre just trying to be funny by asking stupid questions and pretending to be ignorant, so maybe i should lighten up.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

BONO: WHAT? I've been kissing EDGE every night on stage? All these years I thought it was a woman on back up.

EDGE: ......is that another Edge Soprano joke? O wait. back up?

BONO: *makes beeping truck noises*

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Hmmm...that's kind of insulting Chelsy...Bono sight is wonderful...especially since he has seen inside many of us and wrote our thoughts on paper and then on CD for the world to hear...I hope you learn soon Chelsy.

I smell a rat....

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I'm Sorry i did'nt know i saw him in shades everytime and i thought he might have been blind, I just discoved u2 so i have lots of questions, but im night trying to be ignorant sorry
biggrin.gif

Have you read the board before you started posting?

You can find out a lot of useful information here that may answer most of your questions.

Originally posted by Foadie:
Hmmm...that's kind of insulting Chelsy...Bono sight is wonderful...especially since he has seen inside many of us and wrote our thoughts on paper and then on CD for the world to hear...I hope you learn soon Chelsy.

Awwww....Foadie hit that one RIGHT on the nose!

No, but apparently our president is.

He WAVED at Stevie Wonder before his performance the other day. Sheesh. *snerk* Sometimes he put the DUH in Duh-bya.
wink.gif

Bono wears shades just to affect a particular look, I think...but then again, you know what they say, when you hit 40, you need to get glasses!

Sicy, Thank you for the suggestion! I will read the boards. You all know a whole lot more since I just discoverd u2 so i can learn alot from you. Thank you!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Okay Chelsy, if you are really serious and not trying to screw with us, I will give you some advice. Maybe you should have asked "does Bono have bad vision" or "does Bono wear prescription glasses". If you come off sounding like you're making fun of or insulting Bono, you probably won't like what you hear back.

Humor is greatly appreciated around here and we get kinda sensitive sometimes but don't worry, we've all been newbies and started our share of threads we wish we could take back.

If you really are new to the U2 world and want to learn more, please go to a good site like atu2.com and read the boys bios. Study our posts here at PLEBA and think before your hit that submit button!
biggrin.gif

3338%3B%3C%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B4994%3Anu0mrj

would they let a blind man drive a truck? I THINK NOT!
not that anyone should let Bono drive at ALL...

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by Kristie:
not that anyone should let Bono drive at ALL...

Hmmmmm......maybe that's why Bono's such a bad driver!
wink.gif

This makes me think of when my brother asked me if the Edge has cancer because he wears a beanie all the time.

BLIND??!!
eek.gif
That's awful! NO! If you've ever seen one of his concerts, even on TV or in pics you'd know he can see where he's walking/running/jumping! Yes, Bono can see with his VERY pretty eyes!

Originally posted by Kristie:
3338%3B%3C%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B4994%3Anu0mrj

*DROOLS UNTIL SHE FLOATS AWAY* ~~DREAMING~~ of riding through the desert in a truck with JT Bono driving, his lovely blue eyes glistening in the bright sunlight, his long hair blowing in the wind, me cuddled up against him as he drives us into the desert sky sunset~~ my greatest wish of all~~

TOO MUCH!!! *passes out at the thought!*

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Love IS Blindness... NOT Bono.

No complaints from this PLEBA girl about THOSE gorgeous eyes! No Sir-eee!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

[This message has been edited by Julyfly (edited 03-13-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Julyfly (edited 03-13-2002).]

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
BLIND?! Say WHAT?! Not me!

new21.jpg

LMFAO!
I've heard Bono called lots of things but that has to be one of the most bizarre.

IS BONO BLIND?!

Wellll, maybe sometimes, at the PLEBA Mansion LOL!
wink.gif

blindfoldfightbig.jpg

blindfoldgrowl.jpg

Just kidding of course- Foadie is right, how sweet. Bono sight is a wonderful thing. He has seen into so many of us, looked many of us in the eyes, and has seen the world and all its beauty many times. I love Bono's beautiful baby blues, bless them always!

blindfoldeyes1.jpg

ey82904.jpg

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 03-13-2002).]

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:

He's watching you!

Heh, creepy....and as for all of us being newbies once and wishing we had not posted what we had posted....yep! Indeed, I still have that....but whatever...

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Back
Top Bottom