Is Adam the favorite for Plebans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'Cause he's awesome :D He seems to have such a cool, laidback, attitude about life, but not only that, he can say something so incredibly witty and hilarious, while sounding so serious about it. I love to listen to him speak :)

And then of course there's the eyes and the hair and the lips and the hair and the stance and the basslines and the hair and the pants and the bum and did I mention the hair? Yeah.

That said, I fell in love with him the first time I listened to Do You Feel Loved after having imbibed in alcohol ;)

Well I prefer Edge...I think thats obvious.
But Adam has beautiful blue eyes :drool: and hes very cute. Everytime i see him i just have the urge to want to give him a hug.
plus i love his accent. all around he seems like a very posh guy

Congrats on being a pioneering Pleban guy, Carlos! :up: :wink:

I'm really not sure I can explain it... I didn't used to like Adam at all :reject:
It was only after I fell in love with his bass playing that I noticed the other things; the accent, and I think the way he's so comfortable and relaxed and confident, but apparently without being arrogant at all.
And I love the frowny-smile, and the silver hair. :D

:drool: Adam has aged gracefully and deliciously. He seems genuine and kind. Quiet yet not quiet. Ordinary ( compliment - in an ordinary kind of way). Guy next door type. At home with his begonias..yesh, he could so live next door to me...

He also has a nice bod....

although I have to say that I do prefer Bono.....:drool: :drool:

I prefer Edge!

But Adam is georgeous too! He has beautiful blue eyes and he looks so sweet!

he seems totally ultracool laid back kinda dude, and is hawt :combust: that smily frown thing is gorgeous and the "stance" its all good ! but ill always be a bono girl , then an edge girl then a larry girl then a adam girl. :drool:

Adam is a total Silver Fox. He also seems very comfortable in his own skin these days, which is appealing. And from what I've read and heard, he seems like a good human being.

He also has a fantastic smile, which he flashed at me when I very briefly met him!!!

There's one photo somewhere... where Adam is just smiling straight into the camera which I think would explain everything. I'm a guy and even I was taken aback by it. It's awesome. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Lobe said:
Adam is cool.... Adam has style.... Adam is hot.... :drool:

But I'm an Edge girl.... I can't help it... :lol:

Lobe have you seen that recent pic of Edge with a fan? He's in a car and he's got just about the best smile I have ever seen (Bono's my #1 but Edge has always been right up there too) anyways... if you haven't seen it yet, you are missing out on one of lifes little treasures. :wink: :giggle:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
'Cause he's awesome :D He seems to have such a cool, laidback, attitude about life, but not only that, he can say something so incredibly witty and hilarious, while sounding so serious about it. I love to listen to him speak :)

And then of course there's the eyes and the hair and the lips and the hair and the stance and the basslines and the hair and the pants and the bum and did I mention the hair? Yeah.
;)

Alisaura said:

It was only after I fell in love with his bass playing that I noticed the other things; the accent, and I think the way he's so comfortable and relaxed and confident, but apparently without being arrogant at all.
And I love the frowny-smile, and the silver hair. :D

youvedonewhat said:
:drool: Adam has aged gracefully and deliciously. He seems genuine and kind. Quiet yet not quiet. Ordinary ( compliment - in an ordinary kind of way). Guy next door type. At home with his begonias..yesh, he could so live next door to me...

He also has a nice bod....

What can I add that these girls haven't already said? Adam is just...cool. :cool:

And hot :combust: :drool:

bonocomet said:

Lobe have you seen that recent pic of Edge with a fan? He's in a car and he's got just about the best smile I have ever seen (Bono's my #1 but Edge has always been right up there too) anyways... if you haven't seen it yet, you are missing out on one of lifes little treasures. :wink: :giggle:

No I haven't seen it yet.... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:sad:

Well then... (sorry C, I know this is an Adam thread, but who can resist this smile! :) )

edgesmiledublin9-07amelinesm.jpg

WOW:ohmy: Cool pic of Edge, comet, he is looking good.

To answer Carlito's question: Adam has and always will have my heart.:yes:
As the other ladies mentioned, he is so cool, calm and collected. He has a swagger that most men dream of possesing, yet Adam has had this unique style all his life. OMG, that man drives me crazy. :crazy: :heart:

Now I must return to my box of shame:reject:

Back
Top Bottom