Ireland Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never been, but here:

ireland1.jpg

ireland4.jpg

Glend10.jpg

only got dublin pics but they're pretty cool (well i think so!)

o'connel street
100_0445.jpg

from the top of the guinness storehouse
100_0452.jpg

the river liffey
100_0455.jpg

and the important stuff

windmill lane wall
100_0305.jpg

the black stuff
100_0601.jpg

something familiar about this sign perhaps??
100_0458.jpg

sorry the pics are so huge - couldnt be arsed to resize them!

181-8145_IMG.jpg

beachwal.jpg

033.JPG

scottish_mist.jpg

Now THAT ^ is cool! Soooo pretty, but at the same time I don't think I could ever live there. I'm not a country mouse :(

Dscn1765.jpg

Kylemore.jpg

This is kinda fun. I knew Ireland was pretty but I've never really looked at so many of these cool pics before.

Man, it's so beautiful there. Especially the countryside. It's so wild and so green. I want to go there on a honeymoon someday. All I need is a groom, a wedding, and a lot of money for the trip.

I'd love to go to Ireland. Seems like a country with a real independent culture there which hasnt been contaminated by the Amercianisation of the world (like Australia).

Brilliant landscapes I have seen in photographs and a brilliant sporting culture.....hurling and gaelic football....not really played anywhere else.

Despite the religious and political problems, i wouldn't mind settling there for a while

I remember watching Billy Connolys tour of the UK and Ireland. Kept marvelling at how amazing Ireland seemed.

intedomine said:
I'd love to go to Ireland. Seems like a country with a real independent culture there which hasnt been contaminated by the Amercianisation of the world (like Australia).

Brilliant landscapes I have seen in photographs and a brilliant sporting culture.....hurling and gaelic football....not really played anywhere else.

Despite the religious and political problems, i wouldn't mind settling there for a while

I remember watching Billy Connolys tour of the UK and Ireland. Kept marvelling at how amazing Ireland seemed.

Excuse me? Contaminated by the Americanisation of the world???

Ireland is a beautiful country and I can't wait to see it as well as Australia

I was in Dublin this September and it was great. I like the Irish- lots of people I didn't even know talked to me. And Dublin is great- lots of pubs and within 20 minutes you are at the beach (Killiney Beach, to be exact :wink: ) Even the weather was fine...

@Fringuella
Nice pics of Temple Bar! Lived in a hotel there, next to the Hard Rock Cafe. And The Clarence is in that area, too :wink:
I really miss Dublin, hope to go there next year to see U2 playing Croke Park:drool:

Last edited:
I've been to both the pubs on those photos (temple bar and the Quays in Galway)

Temple Bar is too crowded for me, but I'm just old before my time :laugh:

some of my photos from this summer:

Lower Logh Erne, nr Eniskillen
LochinCoDonegal5.jpg

the famine road, Connemara Wilderness, County Galway:
63c144d6.jpg

a beach in county donegal:
beachinCoDonegal1.jpg

a view from part way up Croagh Patrick, county Mayo:
ViewfromCroagPatrick.jpg

A view on Slea Head, Dingle Peninsula (county Kerry):
viewfromSleaHead.jpg

and BTW the north is just as beautiful as the south and is a truly special place. I spent 2 weeks in belfast in August and I LOVED it :yes:

Bona Vox said:
I was in Dublin this September and it was great. I like the Irish- lots of people I didn't even know talked to me. And Dublin is great- lots of pubs and within 20 minutes you are at the beach (Killiney Beach, to be exact :wink: ) Even the weather was fine...

@Fringuella
Nice pics of Temple Bar! Lived in a hotel there, next to the Hard Rock Cafe. And The Clarence is in that area, too :wink:
I really miss Dublin, hope to go there next year to see U2 playing Croke Park:drool:
I was in Dublin in July adn i lived in a hotel in Talbot Street near O'Connel Street!:wink:

Well, I've seen many parts of the world, and there are a lot of beautiful parts of the world. Some parts of Ireland are pretty, but they're nothing extraordinary.

@Fringuella
Did you like Dublin? And where have you been? Killiney? HQ? Unfortunately I was 2 months too late for seeing the band. 1st of July would have been a good time to go to the studios...:wink:

Wow really goregeous pictures.............I would like to take a trip to Ireland....... and the more u watch the pics the more u get tempted.

Back
Top Bottom