Invasion On Planet PLEBA pt5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
because I promised Crimson_nails before I started the story that I would have a little bit of rescue thing going on between her and Larry, I wrote it into this chapter, also added Galleongirl with Bono, which is why it has ended up longer than the other parts :wink:

Now that U2 had arrived, they together with the small group of Pleban underground resistance decided what would be there next best move. They realised the first immediate problem would be getting the fan fiction writers and the other resistance members liberated as soon as possible.

If they acquired this victory over the Yawneeks, it would spread around Pleba, that U2 was on the planet helping them, it would bolster their spirits and they would rally around the resistance movement and help them defeat the Yawneeks and get them of their planet

“The biggest problem is getting on their ships where they are holding the prisoners” Greeneyedgirl frowned “They have them well guarded just in case we would make an attempt to try and get them free, they always have about three guards just outside the entrance, and goodness knows how many more inside.

“Well getting inside is easy enough, once I know where the ship is located” Edge replied “I can transport us onboard from my ship but I do need the correct co ordinates to do it”

“Well we can take you to where the ship is” Crimson replied, “and if you need our help in any other way, you just have to ask” she turned and winked at Larry, who took refuge behind Adam, he had decided it was better if he remained quiet and un noticed for now.

“You girls are great, do you know that” Bono replied smiling “I mean to go this far for us, such loyalty and devotion. When this thing is over I am going to write song about it, we might put it on our next album.

The girls glowed at such praise and honour, it had made all they had been through worth it

“C’mere I need to give you all a big hug” Bono then said generously

The girls very only too willingly obliged, all of them trying to run into Bono’s arms at once and almost knocked him to the ground

Larry hid further behind Adam, “See, that’s what I mean about Pleban ‘s he hissed

They are an enthusiastic lot” Adam chuckled

“But that’s why we love them” Edge asserted with a grin

Larry watched Bono laughing with the girls, he seem to be lapping up their
enthusiasm, which was just typical of him

Still, Larry found himself reluctantly conceding, that the Plebans were not so bad when you got to know them

Crimson decided it was best to go under the cover of darkness to show the guys where the ship was. The other Plebans accompanied them in case they needed their help.

Bono had abandoned his high heel shoes as they were murdering his poor feet, and instead borrowed a pair of crimsons trainers, they were a bit tight but a lot more comfortable, even if they did look odd with the red mini skirt he was wearing, but it was dark, and there was a curfew on, so no one about to see him

They had to be careful they were not spotted by the Yawneeks who were patrolling the streets, but the girls knew all the back alley ways and shortcuts.

They had almost reached the Yawneeks spaceship when they were distracted by a noise and the sound of a female voice

Crimson stopped dead, “I know that voice” she realised in alarm, she turned to the others, “I think its Galleongirl!”

“Oh no” Greeneyedgirl and Weldy exclaimed together”

“The Yawneeks must have captured her” Carmelu2fan also looked dismayed

“Is she another member of the underground movement?” Bono enquired

“Yes” Weldy replied, and as they all crouched at the corner of the alleyway sure enough two Yawneeks were dragging the struggling Galleongirl across the street to their waiting vehicle.

“U2 rock and your music really sucks!” Galleongirl could be heard yelling defiantly

“That girl has spirit” Adam remarked in admiration

“Which is why we have to do something” Bono replied

“Yes you are right, Crimson agreed angrily “I am getting really pissed of with these Yawneeks now” she stated feeling so much braver because she was surrounded by her
hero’s which spurred her on, and she dashed out yelling at the Yawneeks to let Galleongirl go

Bono was straight behind her, he wanted to kick some Yawneek butt really badly, this was his opportunity

“I guess we had better help too” Edge realised, the others only too willingly agreed, after all there was only three Yawneeks and eight of them, it would be easy.

Although the Yawneeks looked ugly and made rotten music, they had the advantage of being incredibly strong, and when Crimson in her rage tried to tackle one by jumping on his back to help free Galleongirl, they just swatted her back with ease sending her crashing into the oncoming Bono, both of them falling to the ground.

It made the others falter a little, not sure how to tackle the Yawneeks now Crimson’s assault had failed

One of the Yawneeks walked over to grab Crimson and Bono who were still lying stunned on the ground

“Oh no you don’t” Larry said through gritted teeth, hitching up his blue dress he pulled out his precious drumsticks from the back of his pantyhose, deftly twirling them around in his fingers as he moved purposely forward towards the Yawneek who was bearing down on Crimson and Bono

He flung one of his drumsticks which caught the Yawneek right in the eye and almost blinding him, making the Yawneek stumble around holding his injured eye howling in rage.

Larry, now close up, used the other drumstick and rammed it hard right where he reckoned the Yawneeks gut should be before kicking him between the legs, rendering the Yawneek a little more vulnerable that one of the other Yawneeks realised he had to come to his rescue, Leaving only one holding onto Galleongirl

Edge and Adam moved in to tackle the other Yawneek who was going for Larry, whilst the girls hurried over to help Galleongirl get free, kicking and thumping the Yawneek anywhere they could get their hands on, and grabbing Galleongirl to pull her free from his hold.

Bono recovering from his fall, got back onto his feet, not wanting to miss the action decided to go over and help the girls.

Crimson seeing the Yawneek descending on her precious Larry, scrambled to her feet and took another head on charge with renewed strength this time she got a result because Edge and Adam were also pounding on him, giving Larry a chance to pick up his drumsticks which were coming in handy as weapons if used effectively in the right places on the other Yawneeks, holding them back long enough so that the girls and Bono manage to get Galleongirl free.

While they had bested the Yawneeks, they decided the next thing was to make a run for it and escape while they could.

Crimson exhausted from tackling the Yawneek had difficulty keeping up and stumbled a little falling behind the others, but then she felt an arm go around her helping her, she looked up to find it was Larry his blue eyes filled with concern “Are you ok?” he enquired.
“I am now” Crimson replied, suddenly finding a new spurt of energy with Larry’s arm around her

Galleongirl was totally unaware that the hand holding onto hers as the ran along was that of Bono’s It was dark and there had been so much confusion when the Yawneeks had tried to take her away, she had just assumed it was all her Pleban friends who had come to rescue her. They were all dressed in skirts and suits, it had never crossed her mind it might actually be the four members of U2 dressed up as women

When they all finally stopped, feeling they were safely away from the Yawneeks, she now looked up. During the struggle with the Yawneeks Bono’s blonde wig had fallen of , his own dark hair sleeked back, his makeup had mostly worn of and was smudged
Galleongirl peered at him hard recognising him, but refusing to believe her eyes because it was too incredible

“Y’know, You really look like Bono” she spoke up

“Um, that’s because I am” he grinned,

Galleongirl blinked, she knew that voice, “So it is” she replied dazedly, but it was all too much for her, being captured by the Yawneeks, the rescue and escape, and now to find she was staring into Bono’s blue eyes and he was holding her hand.

The world seem to spin, and she passed out in Bono’s arms

Larry in a pantyhose.... :lol: :drool:
And he puts his arm round me :love:
I love this story maybe we should make it a tradition to write stories with us PLEBAns in it, makes a change from all the romance fanfic (not that I'm against that :wink: )
Just a thought...:hmm:

Yes! Great! I just love Lar using his drumsticks as weapons! Not much of Adam, tho... ah, well, maybe we'll see more of him in the next chapter, eh? This is really great!

You took the words right out of my mouth Jez:wink: (*more Adam and Carmel action)*
I still think your story is BRILLIANT annj!!!!:rockon:
I see you figured out a way to shorten Weldy's name:giggle:

It is ok to just call me Carmel we all know I am a U2 fan!!
Keep up the good work:up:

Great chapter! Thanks for adding me to the list - can't wait to see where I turn up in the story. :hyper: Oh yeah - feel free to just call me Thora. Can't wait for the next part! :D

yep I caught on when someone else called her weldy and I thought I gotta call her that in my story too, and I have been plotting and schemeing and adam will be in it a lot more for the next few chapters:lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom