INTIMATE INFO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
Does anyone know exactly how **european** the band is? Know what I mean???

Any info there? If you know, and have a preference, 'fess up. Let's hear some comments on that aspect of their "private" lives.

(This may or may not cause people to really dislike me.)

But we all know, it's really Adam's pants that are important.

Alright, that's it.

*Tromps off to go put "Adam's Pants" in the Glossary...*

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"Bono's stuck! I need something to poke him with! I can't get Bono out!!" - Mona

"Just because he's 40, bald and has five kids doesn't mean he's not adorable!"
- Me, before a LONG silence

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Go l? neach neamhshaolta do dhiosca crua. - May an alien being lick your hard disk.

Originally posted by Echo:
Alright, that's it.

*Tromps off to go put "Adam's Pants" in the Glossary...*

lmao I don't understand what this thread is about!!!
frown.gif

P.S. Youse guys, methinks Elizabeth has a little THING for Adam. That's my psychic powers talkin.'
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

BTW being put in Echo's glossary is one of the highest honors here on PLEBA
biggrin.gif
well, for ME anyway. I'm all over that thing. Yeeeah.

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Originally posted by WildHonee:

lmao I don't understand what this thread is about!!!
frown.gif

P.S. Youse guys, methinks Elizabeth has a little THING for Adam. That's my psychic powers talkin.'

Nothin' gets by you, Mona.

I think she's referring to one or more of the following topics:

1) Are the lads sexually promiscuous
2) Do they run around naked
3) Do they squabble amongst themselves and count on the United States to save them from tyranny? (Well, she asked if they were European!
wink.gif
)

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"Bono's stuck! I need something to poke him with! I can't get Bono out!!" - Mona

"Just because he's 40, bald and has five kids doesn't mean he's not adorable!"
- Me, before a LONG silence

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Go l? neach neamhshaolta do dhiosca crua. - May an alien being lick your hard disk.

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 12-07-2001).]

Let's hear it for Echo!!! Hip Hip Hurrah!!

Thank you so much. I'd like to thank God, my family, and Adam Clayton for all working together to get Adam's Pants the recognition they deserve. Some people out there thought this day would never come, but I had faith right from the start. I knew it was only a matter of time before their worth was finally recognized.

I'd like to say a special "thank you" to all those who have posted sex-cellently delicious photos of Adam in Adam's Pants over the past few days. It certainly has been a wild ride.

I'd also like to thank the PLEBA folks and RSOC who have been so welcoming, so nurturing, so helpful in feeding my addiction. It takes a really special group to support this oh-so-attractive-obsession.

But let's not stop things now. Let's keep striving for the ultimate goal, the point at which all the world recognizing Adam's Pants and the man inside them. No one else has quite the charisma to pull them off. (Good Lord, I think I could pull 'em off with no problem!)

What is the moral of this story?

Don't give up on your dreams. I'm not. I know the pants are out there waiting for me.

I have an idea about what she is referring to, but i hesitate to say...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

hmmm... maybe i have a dirty mind (wait, i KNOW i have a dirty mind! lol!) but i thought she was talking about the circumcised vs. uncircumcised issue... am i completely wrong??? if so, then i'm totally embarressed.
redface.gif

Miss MacPhisto hesitates?

Then I believe she may be on the right track.

I know this is a weird question, but I figured it would start some interesting dialogue. It's a *global* issue, really.

I hesitated as well, mostly because of my novice-status. And because I read on the age poll that there are 12 and 13 yr olds wandering around here.

By the way, I love thinking of Adam as "The Wanderer" for no reasons other than dirty ones.

So who can tell me the answer to the european question? And if you have a guess, any reactions?

Originally posted by elizabeth:
Miss MacPhisto hesitates?

Then I believe she may be on the right track.

I know this is a weird question, but I figured it would start some interesting dialogue. It's a *global* issue, really.

I hesitated as well, mostly because of my novice-status. And because I read on the age poll that there are 12 and 13 yr olds wandering around here.

By the way, I love thinking of Adam as "The Wanderer" for no reasons other than dirty ones.

So who can tell me the answer to the european question? And if you have a guess, any reactions?

I am still confused ... what do you mean by European. My guess is that whatever it means, the answer is probably yes. The boys are quite adventerous, like to try new things and seem to have done things that would make Madonna blush.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Ally- you were exactly right on! Just something I was thinking about, like any normal, healthy, sex-craving young woman would do at 5pm on a friday evening alone in the office listening to "the best of adam's bass."

just letting my wander over and over and over...

and the question kinda POPPED into my head. Is he? Are they? Hmmm...

AdamsWilly.jpg

eek.gif
it's hard to tell from this pic.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

phew! OK, at least i was right! (great minds think alike, right elizabeth??)

um, i have no idea whether they are "european" or not. i've never thought much about it- i've dated guys who were and who weren't, and it really didn't matter in the end.

ok, i am no longer posting about this topic! we have minors in here!
wink.gif

I've always read that he wished there were something hard about that picture.

After a moment or two of thinking, I'd agree.

Wow, I didn't miss the pants while looking at that photo. Funny, huh?

I think a more interesting question is:

Does it make a difference to any of you?

Not really. In general, I think one way looks nicer, but I wouldn't say no if it wasn't that particular way.

eek.gif
is this thread getting out of control?

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

Not at all. This is one of our tamer threads, actually. Considering Mona's been here.
wink.gif

I prefer Bono, y'know.

I really could do without Adam sometimes.

I don't mean "do" like DO, or anything. I mean....o feck it all to heck.

P.S. I thought the European thing was about being hairy. lmao we'll save that for after Mona's gone to bed.

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

GAAH!!! Methinks we've crossed the boundaries of ALL moral decency!!!! YIKES.
eek.gif

This is not something that I typically think about since 99% of American men are um..."jewish" if you know what I mean (since that's where it all started), but I'm only assuming that the boys are that way as well...of course...we haven't seen THAT part of them...YET (we've seen Bono's bum! but not the rest, thank goodness)

I think I need to go somewhere now to think about kitties, puppies and rainbows and other less smutty topics!!
wink.gif

So Julie and I were talking about Xmas, and we were like

MAN. BONO SURE WOULD BE HARD

To buy presents for.

OK. That's all I can do for this thread
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

So Julie and I were talking about Xmas, and we were like

MAN. BONO SURE WOULD BE HARD

To buy presents for.

LMAO!!!

Somewhere, Edge is blushing...

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 12-07-2001).]

I prefer Bono, y'know.

I really could do without Adam sometimes.

I don't mean "do" like DO, or anything. I mean....o feck it all to heck.

P.S. I thought the European thing was about being hairy. lmao we'll save that for after Mona's gone to bed.

Riiiight ... we all know that when a PLEBA member says "Do" we know she means "DO" (subconsciously we're all scandalous).

Freud would have a field day with PLEBA.

I love hairy Bono ... I just hope there's no back hair. I once saw this guy at a summer festival here in my city. He had on a tank top and had a very hair back (and the hair was white ... like the color of Santa's beard). Ewwwww.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Riiiight ... we all know that when a PLEBA member says "Do" we know she means "DO" (subconsciously we're all scandalous).

lol I think I was doing my Irish Pirate accent for my carpool one day, and then moved into my Ozzy Osbourne voice, and then one girl there goes "OOH Do Bono again!" lmao I nearly fell outta the car

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Back
Top Bottom