Interview with Dallas in Australian Guitar magazine...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
... and some nice pics of Edge too!

This is my first time using YSI... let me know if it doesn't work!

http://www.yous end it.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=501A2C521DB76B21

And if any Photoshop whizzes out there can stick those two halves of the poster thingy together... I will :love: you forever :D
(Or else give me Photoshop lessons...)

Just realised I should maybe point out that there aren't any actual photos of Dallas in the article, which strikes me as a little odd... maybe he's camera shy? :huh:

And you're welcome :wink:

Hey thanks ever so much for the article! :bow: Here's the best I could with the poster....

Poster_Stitched.jpg

:wink:

Alisaura said:
Wow, you folks work fast around here... :wink:

Thank you, hcbiggs! I declare my undying affection... :D

Hey your most welcome! :hug: But seem as I wasn't quite satisfied with my first attempt I took another 5 minutes to stitch the poster again....

Poster_Stitched-02.jpg

....the hand looks a better on this than the first one! :hmm:

That's a really great article. Thanks for going through the trouble to scan it in, zip it, and post it. There are some great pictures of Edge with it, too. If only there had been one of Dallas in there somewhere (on the beach...with Eddie Vedder... :shifty: )

I only have one complaint: they spelled poor Dallas's last name wrong! :scream: That's the second magazine to do that to him after doing an otherwise great article about him.

You're all quite welcome :wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I only have one complaint: they spelled poor Dallas's last name wrong! :scream: That's the second magazine to do that to him after doing an otherwise great article about him.

Whoops, I didn't spot that!
I noticed another typo though; at the end they've put "role the dice" (twice!)... should be "roll"... I'm thinking the editing standards of that mag aren't quite at the level of Q or Rolling Stone. :wink: Maybe I should ask them for a job as a copy editor... :hmm:

Iloveedge, have you tried pasting the link into your browser and deleting the spaces from it?

Oh my! am I really the only one that noticed that the cover of this mag..the pic with edge and the guitar and the maroon background is exactly the same pic that Guitar world used on the cover in september 2005! :rolleyes:

really that is pathetic on the mags part :lmao:

iloveedge said:
What do I have to use to make it work? Because it doesn't work for me! :(

Make sure you remove all the spaces from the link Alisaura gave and you need Winrar to open up and remove the file. If you don't have Winrar then let me know and I'll post the whole article for you here. ;)

I don't have that issue of Guitar World, so I didn't spot the double up... my opinions of Australian Guitar Magazine are dropping even lower!

Dallas: They let me help write songs!! :hyper:

:cute:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Make sure you remove all the spaces from the link Alisaura gave and you need Winrar to open up and remove the file. If you don't have Winrar then let me know and I'll post the whole article for you here. ;)

I was able to download it but I just can't open it! and I don't have Winrar...so could you post the article please?

Back
Top Bottom