Interference.com T-Shirts - We want your input!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi all!

We will soon have Interference.com T-shirts, but we - the staff, would like to know what ideas you have, or what you'd like to see on the shirts.

They should in someway relate to the Interference.com community.

Please post ideas here.

Thanks,

Joel

I love the idea of t-shirts! That would be great. I don't know what sort of thing it should have on it, I am not the creative one out of the bunch. Maybe on the front of the shirt have something about being a Blue Crack Addict, or being addicted to Blue Crack, and on the back have Interference.com. Somebody here will come up with something creative, but I do like the idea of having t-shirts!

"Interference.com.... There's a reason we call it Blue Crack!"

:tongue:

(I'd happily pay for & wear a shirt with this on it :yes:, but I realize the whole 'crack' reference may be a bit too un-PC for it to be seriously considered. :eyebrow: )

I like the reference to Blue Crack, but I'm wondering what my little SoBe's will think of it? :shrug: I can see them now... "my mom is addicted to blue crack" ...and what their friends would say??

lv_clayton.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
Thx Elvis!
I :heart: them...so adorable!

those are too cute!! I'm so happy you guys have ringer shirts,too!!!! I live in them!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Very cool...I think I might get one!!!!

More Merchandise Designs Added

Hello Everyone,

2 NEW designs have been added to the store for your shopping pleasure.

There are still lots more in the works, I am taking everyone's suggestions into consideration.

Enjoy :)

~Liza

Hmmm I'm seriously thinking of getting myself one of those babypink Scary PLEBA girl t-shirts....just for the heck of it...:hmm:

And also because there are no PLEBA boys tshirts....:rant:

However if I do get myself one, there will of course be picture evidence....:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom