Interesting question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stafana

The Fly
Probably it has already been asked! Someone asked me today what would I do to get U2 tickets.
I said shave my head (although I would cry until I die!!)
what about you!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

[This message has been edited by Stafana (edited 09-19-2001).]

Run through my town naked, as long as none of my immediate family was there.

smile.gif

I got my email from U2 listmanager!
smile.gif
phew!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

[This message has been edited by Stafana (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
OK-HERE'S a proposition!!

Would anyone, em, get down and dirty w/ an N'SYNC member for U2 tix?

*screams in revulsion*

*jumps in the shower*
I thought they were gay...

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Originally posted by Stafana:
smile.gif

I got my email from U2 listmanager!
smile.gif
phew!

ME TOO!

P.S. *is scandalized by madonna's child*
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

someone in europe performed oral sex to get madonna tickets.
rolleyes.gif
i wouldn't go that far for any artist's tickets... unless it was bono!
tongue.gif

*runs away*
wink.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

Stefana, you should can the 'bald' idea, I don't think bald chicks get pulled up on stage. No need to do such long lasting damage to yourself! How about just sticking your head in the public toilet or sleeping by the interstate or eating something really really gross?

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Stefana, you should can the 'bald' idea, I don't think bald chicks get pulled up on stage. No need to do such long lasting damage to yourself! How about just sticking your head in the public toilet or sleeping by the interstate or eating something really really gross?

Lol!
biggrin.gif

Sleeping by the interstate sounds scarily familiar - sure anyone else who got to Slane on Friday night would know what I'm talking about!

don't shave your head - you might end up looking as scary as this...
wink.gif

Gk72910.jpg

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
Lol!
biggrin.gif

don't shave your head - you might end up looking as scary as this...
wink.gif

Gk72910.jpg

LMAO well I dont need to shave my head now... got tickets!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

For the longest time, I spent being well behaved and not talking back to my parents...of course, that proved to be a failure since they won't let me go to see them again...ARGH...I even swept the driveway...come on, if that isn't worthy enough of U2 tickets...haha

Dana

Originally posted by DML:
For the longest time, I spent being well behaved and not talking back to my parents...of course, that proved to be a failure since they won't let me go to see them again...ARGH...I even swept the driveway...come on, if that isn't worthy enough of U2 tickets...haha
Dana
Hey how old are you? (welcome, btw) I'm 17 and at first wasn't allowed to go to Baltimore bc my parents got vibed out by all the panic in DC about the attacks, etc.

But then my bros. wanted to take me and so I can go but the only problem is we can't find tix. Lol. I hate my life
smile.gif
It's been good motivation, though, bc I'm devoting this weekend to catching up in school to keep the ins with my parents
smile.gif

lol at sweeping the drive
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

I'm 18...yeah, that was one of the excuses that my ma used, that and "You already saw them...how many times did you see R.E.M.?" me:"umm...twice, which is exactly why I should see them again.", yet another excuse was that in order for me to see them I would have to spend a month in New Jersey (where I used to live) to go to the show...and plus, this concert it would just be me and my friend who went to the last concert with me, last time, it was me, her and my U2 loving civics teacher and his wife...so there would be no adult supervison...although, he wasn't too good of supervison...haha...good luck on gettin tickets...I hope you get to see the boys..

Dana

I would get down and dirty with ANYBODY if that would bring U2 to australia....

and dont worry guys... your parents wont let you go to the concert, my husband wont let me go to ireland!

not fair...

------------------
'well...2 years and finally we make it down the end of the yellow brick road to sydney australia...' Bono Zoo TV

i recruited 20 ppl to help me and my 2 friends get GA tix to a show! fortunately for us, it was on a saturday and they volunteered to use their office computers to hooks up. i had some ppl standing in lines at tktmonster outlets all over town!
at the end of the day, we all got smashed in celebration for a job well done and i slept for 10hrs straight, i was so exhausted!

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Tickets were on sale Friday, so at 9pm Thursday we went in the parking of the mall and waited for 15 hours. We played Uno and made a rock-paper-scissors tournament.
At 10 am Friday I thought I was gonna go crazy! but then finally had my GA tickets
smile.gif
smile.gif
phew!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Originally posted by larrys aussie girl:
I would get down and dirty with ANYBODY if that would bring U2 to australia...

even Paul McG?? hehehe

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Originally posted by larrys aussie girl:
I would get down and dirty with ANYBODY if that would bring U2 to australia...

even Paul McG?? hehehe

Oh ig...Paul? Wait...maybe if I get down and dirty with him...that could get me closer to gettin down and dirty with the rest of the band

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Back
Top Bottom