Interested in a suggestive noises mix #2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Nancy:
Bad Giant Lemon! We have finals, you should be studying, not making bonosexual-sound-byte mixes.
smile.gif

LOL! I would love to see my parents' reactions when I told them that I failed my finals because I was busy making mixes of Bono's sexual noises!
biggrin.gif
But don't worry- I'm not going to fail.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still working on it. I have all the clips, I just need to find a good order. All suggestions welcome!
smile.gif

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
!!!

hey, Giant Lemon, after this mix, if you have any interest in doing the one with lyrics that mona posted, please include "don'tcha know, blue eyes... you never can win..."

!!!!!!!!!!COMBUST!!!!!!!
Heh, heh...yes please make him say MY NAME!!!!!
WOOO!
-bluey

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Originally posted by sparkys girl:
great idea!! lemme go look for some suggestions, i know there must be a ton of them, since B-man is a real moaner!
biggrin.gif

not that we mind!
biggrin.gif

well, all i found were words or bonolese...
for example:
DYFL:
At 2:54 into the song, Bono can be heard saying something like "I won't hurt you" - about 4 times.
IYWTVD:
At the beginning of the song, Bono is singing "I want to fuck/suck you" (0:09).
MW:
From 2:13 to 2:40, during Edge's solo, someone (Bono?) can be heard breathing heavily.
WOWY:
The line "...and I wait without you / with or without you" (0:53-1:03) sounds like "mmm... we slap you... mmm... we slap you... we want it", when played in reverse. Download the reversed line HERE.

With or without you (2):
At 3:45 into the song, before Bono goes into his falsetto "oohoo", someone is heard saying something like "make her cry" in the background

i just love this lyric interpretation site! http://members.fortunecity.com/thijst/frame.html

*combusts*
eek.gif
I have heard most of the ones you mentioned, but not the lines in WOWY. I will listen to that song tonight when I get home from work...
wink.gif

Greetings, everyone! I'm happy to report that I have at least a preliminary mix to share. I'm willing to email it to anyone who wants it (but remember the file is too big (~4MB) for hotmail, yahoo, and providers like that). If someone could put it on their website that'd be great.
smile.gif

I just did this on sound recorder, so don't expect anything wonderful! I have this new little mixing program that I was hoping I could use, but I don't have enough time to mess around with it and figure it out now. Maybe after the holidays I'll get the chance to revamp the mix and make it a real mix with nice, smooth transitions.
smile.gif

~Rachel

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 12-19-2001).]

How are we supposed to reply w/o you're e-mail???

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by mbi16:
How are we supposed to reply w/o you're e-mail???

LOL! I feel like such an idiot! *hangs head in embarassment*

Okay, here's my email address: ultraviolet_19@hotmail.com (I'll be sending the file from a different address, one that can hold large files)

Back
Top Bottom