INSPI(RED) shirt seen on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeannieco

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay
Did anybody watch NBC last night here in the US? That cheesy new reality show for the broadway show Grease try outs was on and one of the contestants ( a guy) had his INSPI (RED) shirt on!
I was like right on Dude! :rockon: I wanted him to win just because of that! :) It was really great because they interviewed him quite a bit and the shirt got a TON of air time, you couldn't miss it or the message on it! :)

I missed that- but I did see a silver jewelry designer wearing the inspi(red) one yesterday on QVC, of all places

I watched some of that Grease show last week and thought it was really bad

I watched it... and the guy who wore it got dumped by his bitchy girlfriend after he made the cut and she didn't. I hope he does well...

ultravioletluvv said:
I watched it... and the guy who wore it got dumped by his bitchy girlfriend after he made the cut and she didn't. I hope he does well...

I know, can you believe she did that? Drama! That was just crazy! These shows are so staged though, who knows what really happened? :)
I am pulling for him, he's a U2 fan!

Jeannieco said:
Did anybody watch NBC last night here in the US? That cheesy new reality show for the broadway show Grease try outs was on and one of the contestants ( a guy) had his INSPI (RED) shirt on!
I was like right on Dude! :rockon: I wanted him to win just because of that! :) It was really great because they interviewed him quite a bit and the shirt got a TON of air time, you couldn't miss it or the message on it! :)

I also saw on TV an ex-pro football player wearing an INSPI(RED) shirt while hanging out on the field... this was a month or two ago. Can't think of his name, but he was a famous player in the 80s-90s.

I was like, right on, dude!

Re: Re: INSPI(RED) shirt seen on TV

cstar said:

I also saw on TV an ex-pro football player wearing an INSPI(RED) shirt while hanging out on the field... this was a month or two ago. Can't think of his name, but he was a famous player in the 80s-90s.

I was like, right on, dude!

:cool: I have a feeling we will be seeing it everywhere! Hope so!

I watched the Grease show the other night and also saw the RED shirt! Got quite excited myself when I realized what he was wearing :hyper:

Oh and I hope he continues on further thought he was pretty good. That ex of his deserved what she got! :madwife:

I saw the Grease show, happened to catch it while channel surfing and not long after I settled in to watch the show I saw the Inspi(RED) short! I also thought that was so cool. The guy has potential too, I wish him luck. his g/f tho, what a bitch!

Back
Top Bottom