inside bono's pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
Now I know that Bono's smile is not the body part we are discussing here, but I'd just like to point out what a great heart-warming smile that is. Ok, back to the crotch.
biggrin.gif

He looks a little TOO happy *innuendo*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I love to paint. I don't think it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

eek.gif
Oh my, we are such naughty girls...I think some of us deserve a spanking from the B-man himself!!
wink.gif

Great topic, hehe...you had me thinking some thoughts about Bono I haven't thought in ages!!! lol

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"The wheels are turning but you're upside down"

~April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
eek.gif
Oh my, we are such naughty girls...I think some of us deserve a spanking from the B-man himself!!
wink.gif

*jumps up and down a la the ladies of the Castle Anthrax in Holy Grail*
Oooooo! A spanking! A spanking!
*naughty grin*

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Originally posted by Sunrazor:
*jumps up and down a la the ladies of the Castle Anthrax in Holy Grail*
Oooooo! A spanking! A spanking!
*naughty grin*

Lol! I love that movie.
BRING US A BONO! I mean a shrubbery....

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I love to paint. I don't think it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

Cut down the largest tree in the forest with....this herring! It's 10:30 I should go to bed.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

She turned me into a NEWT!.... *I got better*

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

It's just a flesh wound! Take that!

Chicken! Chicken!

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Back
Top Bottom