Indentifying pics by era...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
Meh, I've decided I'm no use at this. I've divided Larry pics into era categories, for my site, but sometimes I get so confused! I'm so blonde, I'm probably gettin it all wrong. I DO know what he looked like in different years but like, narrowing it down is hard, y'know. Anyone got a 'definitive' Larry from each era? I've done Boy - UF, JT - R&H, AB - Zooropa, Passengers - Pop, ATYCLB - HTDAAB. Good? Bad?

Once that's sorted the site will be ready to rock!

Well, no specific pics right here at the moment but I always get mixed up when it comes to 80s pics. Like say between UF and JT. It's probably obvious to everyone else, lol, but if I saw a random pic and there was no tag saying which of those two it came from, I'd probably not have a clue. Cause I mean, 90s is easier, innit. Argh, I'm hopeless.

When in doubt, look at the hair, and then the apparel. but it's mostly in the hair.

UF Larry has the hair -

uflar_musician_crop_web.jpg

JT Larry did not -

46a4e484.jpg

RH Larry had the hair too-

lar_lvtwn0062.jpg

It is a bit hard.
But like Souly said, look at the hair styles, and also look at the clothes.

Good luck on your research (I gave up along time ago)LOL

Lol well I have the option to let visitors upload pics too so maybe we'll get it right between us ;)

I'm always too busy assessing how hot he looks to pay attention... doesn't help that I was only born in 83!

Back
Top Bottom