In The Year 2000...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Now, I know that on Dizzler (an online music player) there's a little 3 minute clip called In The Year 2000 from when U2 was on Conan O'Brian. It has Edge and Bono in it.

If anyone has a video of this from YouTube (or any format for that matter :lol: ) then please post the link in this thread. I can't seem to find it. :scratch:

It sounds really funny and so I want to see if there's a visual that goes along with it. :wink:

Many thanks in advance! :wave:

It's not on Youtube for copyright reasons.

I might be able to upload the clip later.. :hmm:

copyright....Ppfffftttt I hate that lame excuse :giggle: Same thing happens with the hilarious SNL clips. Oh well....Doesn't take much to find someone out there who can come up with what you want :wink:

U2 Secrets 1:

http://download.you send it.com/174C8C7018EBFCDD

U2 Secrets 2:

http://download.you send it.com/2D90E4CE2D6042B1

Also, these sketches weren't shown during the actual episode of Conan that U2 appeared on. They were filmed prior to the filming of that episode (during the rehearsal or so), but shown during two subsequent nights. The 'Celebrity Secrets' sketch is one Conan has been doing for years, with various celebrities who have appeared on his show :)

Might be wrong but I think it looked like this. :)

Got this from the de-motivational posters thread. :lmao:

poster58049707.jpg

Oooh, I would LOVE to see that video - I've never seen it! I've checked on youtube about a bazillion times, but I guess you're right - copyright issues will keep them from ever staying up there.

Hoping someone will be able to post it... :pray: :wave:

Larry: "The only reasoned I joined U2 is becaused they promised me I get a chance to meet Jackie Chan. Well that was a load of bullsh*t. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edge: "Bono hits us......hits us really hard."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edges face looks so funny when he says that line!

I'll just go ahead and upload the whole episode for anyone who wants it. If it's really huge, I'll try to clip the Year 2000 sketch into a seperate file for those who want it.

Will work on that tonight :D

Bono & Edge in the year 2000 :giggle:

Bono will catch mono from Alyssa Milano
The Edge will clip a hedge for Sister Sledge
Adam Clayton will worship Satan in Dayton
and Larry Mullen Jr will be impossible to rhyme with

bonoconanyear2000.jpg

edgeconan2.jpg

edgeconan4.jpg

edgeconan1.jpg

edgeconan3.jpg

lol Where did you get those shots from bonocomet?
The Edge looks hilarious!
I have the audio of the complete show but in dire need of the video. :lol:

bonocomet said:
Bono & Edge in the year 2000 :giggle:

Bono will catch mono from Alyssa Milano
The Edge will clip a hedge for Sister Sledge
Adam Clayton will worship Satan in Dayton
and Larry Mullen Jr will be impossible to rhyme with

Love it! :lmao:

Voila, the episode in it's entirety :D

http://www.mega upload.com/?d=L6MCNRCC

(Copy and paste the link to your address bar, and delete the space between mega and upload)

goodluck finding ANYTHING from NBC on YouTube, NBC is super anal about anything being up there and it's usually down within a few days. I think they have done some stuff better on their official site to make up for it though, but not as much as I'd like.

Bonogirl777 said:
Btw, it's not U2 secrets. It has this guy who keeps singing, "In the year 2000...in the year 2000!!!!!!" :lol:

bummer, on the same page of the link i posted was the video of the year 2000. :(

You're welcome, everyone :D

Rosebud, what player are you using? Both audio and video should work on Real Player or Windows Media. You may have to download some kind of update :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom