In the Wrong Forum I Know But...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I know this is in the wrong forum but I really want to say this. It's messed up me to think I can off aggorant or not a cool U2 fan to other U2 fans, is it? I praise people on this site who I really like so that I like them and want to maybe become their friends. I know it probably annoys some people. I have emailed some users here and they haven't responded yet, I am very impatient, though. Do I make sense?

Last edited:
It's not wrong to hope people will pay attention to what one writes or says, but when they don't, it is probably a bit overly sensitive to imagine it's because people don't like you. Often, they just can't think of anything clever to say, or haven't the time.
I understand what you're saying, but you shouldn't worry too much about it. Just enjoy the forum, and keep contributing with your fun, enthusiastic responses.

but that i am new when i come to visit my step sister. she tells me about it and good people and it is nice to be on here No of my friends and that like U2 when I go home to bray and so I will be happy to come back here

Don't worry about what other people think of you. Just enjoy yourself and have fun.

Oh...and, I'd also like to add...

Cute Irish Bono said:
I know this is in the wrong forum

If you know that you are posting something in the wrong forum, please choose to put it in the right forum because the mods will just move it anyway. Thanks. :)

Don't worry Cute Irish Bono, you are not arrogant and haven't done anything wrong :hug:

Back
Top Bottom