In the name of love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate1

War Child
This is one for the girls if you like:wave: :rolleyes:

Why did Bono's girl friend/wife know, get all emotional when he forgot her birthday!!!

I think she is sooooooooooooooooooooooo ungreatful stupid cow!!! She is looky to have him, most gals would kill for him :mad:

He also written sweetest thing for her too, to say sory with all of her fav things.

Also his songs mostly are about her, too good for her!!! :sad:

He is sooooooooooooooo loving and sweet, hes the sweetest thing:sexywink:

Kate1 said:
Why did Bono's girl friend/wife know, get all emotional when he forgot her birthday!!!

I think she is sooooooooooooooooooooooo ungreatful stupid cow!!! She is looky to have him, most gals would kill for him :mad:

I must say...that is one of the meanest things I've ever read on this board. You just called Ali an "ungreatful stupid cow". Wow. :down:

Just because he's Bono doesn't mean he is some god that can be immediately forgiven for missing his significant other's birthday. I would think that any half of a couple would be mad if their birthday was forgotten.

I have also decided to close this thread because:

1. It's just plain rude.

2. This thread belongs in PLEBA, where it will be moved. In the FAQ regarding what can be posted in PLEBA, it states: "Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom