In the maze of her imagination - pt 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
Hi everyone.

Respecting forum rules I've created an alternate, tamer version of this chapter. But parental discretion is still advised :sexywink:
This chapter contains :drool: and :combust: scenes.

If any of you would like the :censored: unedited version, please let me know and I'll PM it to you. :angel:

Disclaimer: All not true :sigh:

Gioia sucked in her breath. Her head reeled as her body flushed hotly. She couldn’t respond to him. She was incapable of speech. She hoped that her eyes told him enough. Because God help her, she could not send him away!

She lay back down and curled onto her side, never taking her eyes off of him. True to his word Bono began his seduction.

Slowly he pulled the tunic off and tossed it aside. He smiled sweetly at her. Gioia breath faltered. He was so beautiful standing shirtless in the moonlight. Her eyes were drawn to his belly and the loose pants that were slung very low on his hips, noting that he wore nothing beneath them. She was unconsciously biting down on her knuckles as she tried to control her wildly beating heart. She was certain that she would fall to pieces if he decided to remove his pants at that moment.

Instead he reached out and in one swift movement he pulled the covers off of her. Gioia’s first reaction was to close her eyes, and curl into a ball. She felt him climb onto the bed with her. Her heart was beating so furiously that she was sure it was going to burst from her chest.

He was sitting by her feet. She felt his hands on her bare ankles and she jumped. He laughed softly. “Relax.”

Relax??!!! He wanted her to relax?

He ran both hands up along her calf. Gioia ’s eyes remained closed and that subtle touch felt electric. She was frozen in place and was unable to roll onto her back. He took his time and didn't force the pace. He was trying to calm her by massaging the tension from her body, but as his hands reached her thigh he was unknowingly adding to her agitation. The higher he traveled on her body the closer he pulled his body along side hers, until he was lying behind her. He was also dragging her gown up with every caress of his bold hands. His hand ran up over her bare hip, to her slender waist, and up alongside her breast. And before she knew it, Bono removed her nightgown and tossed it onto the floor. He gently moved her so that she was now on her back and he was on his elbow looking down at her. She lay there naked before him and her eyes were squeezed shut.

“Open your eyes and look at me.” He commanded.

Gioia opened her eyes and instantly got lost in his.

“I love you.” Bono whispered to her. He kissed her before she could reply. His kiss stripped away her will and any thoughts toward conversation were quickly smothered. Soon, Bono’s pants joined her nightgown on the floor and an instant later Gioia felt the heat of his naked body pressed against her. She could feel the blazing intensity of his excitement against her thigh. She went mad with desire and clung to him as they kissed passionately. She stroked his hair, back, arms, any part of him she could reach without releasing the connection of their lips.

Bono couldn’t get enough of her mouth and there would be telltale signs of his abuse tomorrow to be sure. He didn’t care. She was sweet as honey and he wanted to burn her kisses into his memory.

He soon released her mouth. He then licked, kissed, and nibbled her earlobe until she quivered with need and moaned her pleasure. He blazed a trail from her ear, down her jaw line, and to her neck and throat. He didn’t stop there.

Her entire body ached with wanting him. His mouth and hands were weaving a spell, not unlike the emotions he evoked with the mere sound of his voice.

Bono couldn’t get enough of her. Her moans sounded like the wails of a siren to his ears. Every part of her body was sweet and he was determined to taste every inch of her. Determined to block out the world around them. Determined to make her forget her own name!

The blood was pounding loudly in his ears. He pulled his head away and looked down into her passion induced gaze. He trembled. He hesitated. He couldn't shut out the world. They may only have tonight.

“Make love to me, Bono.” Gioia breathed.

Bono’s heart slammed into his chest. He had wanted her for so long. Most likely from the moment he saw her from the stage. That was how much her gaze had affected him. Tomorrow be damned, he was going to give her all he had tonight. He nodded and proceeded to make her his.

Gioia ’s cries of ecstasy caught in her throat. Her fingernails raked his back in agony. She was losing her mind! From her breasts crushed to his furred chest to where their bodies were joined, she could feel every heated inch where her body was pressed against his. She wanted to capture every sensation in her memory, but they overwhelmed her.

Bono feverishly kissed Gioia , whose uncontrollable passion matched his savage embrace. They clung to each other as powerful waves of ecstasy enveloped them and their cries filled the air.

Many moments later, Bono reached up and grabbed the quilted bedding and covered their sweat soaked bodies against the chill of the night air. He gathered Gioia up in his arms and they slept.

Gioia awoke to Bono placing feather-light kisses on the back of her neck. She giggled and turned around to face him. He kissed her and smiled.

“Good morning.”

Gioia wrapped her arms around him, enjoying the feel of his unclad body against hers. “Mmmmm. Good morning.” She replied.

They both laughed. The room was still dark. It was still night. Although it was closer to dawn than it was the last time Bono woke her up and whispered “good morning”.

He thought about that now as he held her in the pre-dawn moments. He was no closer to knowing what was to become of them than he did weeks ago. Although, she wouldn’t agree, he felt selfish for the night they had shared. He still felt that she deserved more than what he had given her.

Despite his thoughts, he was unable to help himself and he began to nuzzle her neck. She laughed and gave him access by tilting her head back.

“You can’t possibly be ready for me again!” She breathed.

She looked into his eyes and sighed. She would never get used to seeing the desire darken them to a deep blue. She studied his face. She traced the laugh lines along his mouth with her finger. She caressed his lips gently and ran her thumb along his jaw. He watched her intently. She couldn’t control the myriad of feelings flowing through her. She felt powerful, she felt loved and cherished, and she felt beautiful. Her heart burned with loving him. His beautiful face and the love in his eyes would haunt her for eternity. She kissed him. She put all her love into that one truly soul searing kiss.

Bono was dazed. The kiss had left him breathless. How could he let her go? He was overcome with emotion and the hot sting of tears threatened to spill. Prideful, he immediately squeezed his eyes shut. He reached for her. With his hands on her hips he guided her straight to unequaled bliss.

Gioia stood on the terrace as she had on many mornings since arriving here. She was watching the sky lightened as the ocean greeted a new day. Her hand unconsciously closed around the moon pendent that had never left its place around her neck.

Funny, this was the first time in a long time that she even gave it any thought. Her thoughts were always elsewhere. She looked over to the bed and saw Bono asleep on his stomach.

Her heart clenched. Bono in her bed. Bono making love to her all night. Bono telling her he loved her. It was all a dream right? Tears streamed slightly down her face. She didn’t bother brushing them away. When would she stop crying?

All of a sudden she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned and found a beautiful woman standing on the terrace with her. She almost cried out when something told her that she should not.

“He needs to leave soon, Gioia .” She whispered. Her voice was soothing and musical. Her smile was concerned and sincere. Gioia knew who this was.

“You are Aisling” It wasn’t a question, but the fairy nodded. “I know he needs to leave. It’s morning already. They will be looking for him and Andrew will be coming for me.”

Aisling was silent.

Gioia looked to her. This was the woman who helped save Bono’s life by helping him with the poem. This was the woman who promised Bono that she would find a way to help him out of this situation. But this was also the woman who helped Andrew bring them here. Bono had told her that he didn’t know what her motives were for all that she had done. Without that being made clear, could she really be trusted? Gioia didn’t know what to say to her. Should she thank her or—

“There is nothing you need to say to me Gioia .” She interrupted her thoughts. “The situation has become increasingly complicated and I don’t expect you to be fair in your thoughts. But my promise holds true to help you and Bono return home. I hope that you will believe me and trust me. In all that has happened, I only wanted to help. I wanted to help Creide and Andrew and now I want to help Bono and you. Other than that, there is no reason for you to try to understand my true reasons for being involved. I’m sorry, Gioia , but I answer to another and when the time is right, you will know all.”

Gioia nodded. They were on a need to know basis. She understood that well enough. That’s how they had been living their lives for the past few weeks. Could she dare to hope that Aisling was trustworthy and would fulfill her promise to help her and Bono return home? Gioia took heart in the fact that Aisling used the words “help you and Bono return home” rather than inserting the words “try to”. She turned to look at Bono sleeping peacefully a few feet from them. She took a deep breath and the floodgates threatened to reopen.

“I love him so much!”

Aisling smiled, feeling her emotion. “And how does he feel for you, Gioia ?”

Gioia frowned at her question. She knew how he felt, but to say it out loud?

Why not?

Gioia suddenly smiled widely. Her thoughts caused a warm glow to spread through her.

“He loves me.”

Aisling nodded and returned her smile.

Til tomorrow all
:wave:

I am feeling tingly all over! That was magnificent! I would love the unedited version--but I don't see how it could be any better! email me at evita4256@aol.com and you will lift my day & light up my night! :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the email---I think I better go home now-cause I am not thinking clearly anymore. You are the best!

Can I just say, :drool: :combust: You are amazing! :bow: I can't wait for tomorrow to get here. Thanks sweetie for always delivering a great addition to the story. I can't wait to read the less tame version! :evil:

This story is fantastic!!! :bow:

Could you e-mail me the unedited version of this chapter, please? Although I can't imagine it getting much better than this, but I know somehow it will be!! :hmm: :hyper: :crazy:

Thank you!!! :rockon: :applaud:

maui0604@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom