in search of the disco bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

opaltranquility

Acrobat
Hello there!! Long time no see.

I'm searching my u2 cdroms for interesting stuff and i came across the Discobus file. Except it no longer works. WAAHHH!! I so need this.

For those who don't know what that is: it was some sort of TV sale/telethon/auction where u2 was offering their tricked out disco bus for sale. It is hilarious, and all I remember from the dialog was "buy our bus, disco bus".

This WAS the link: http://indigo.ie/~azaidan/disco_bus.rm

I desperately need to see this again. I looked on youtube and didn't find it. If anyone has it PLEAAAAAASEEEEE let me know. I'd love you forever. Promise.

~sara
http://delirious.icenine.org

Last edited:
YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! I HAD MENTIONED THE DISCO BUS CLIP B-4!!..I REMEMBER IT SO CLEARLY, BUT ALAS NO ONE HAS IT!!...I first saw it in the original Zootopia around 2001 and I saved it in my old comp....but since than my comp crashed and I lost it!!!...

I know what bus they are talking about because i have a interview clip somewhere from Latin MTV and they the interviewer, Bono and Larry are all riding in the Disco bus...OMG Im going to have to dig it out from some where!!

Last edited:
P.S. Edge does this "dance" while in the bus..:combust:..If I remember correctly Bono is impressed ((something like that))

they are so selling the bus showing off the stereo system and it even has a disco ball inside of it:lmao:..OM MAN I WISH I COULD SEE IT AGAIN!!!!
:drool:

p.s.,,,Yeah I remember the song *buy our bus, our disco bus* and If I remember correctly a Im sure Larry and Adam were singing along with Bono and Edge :lol:

Last edited:
I recorded it from the MTV or VH1 or something like that...years ago...but it should be somewhere on the loft...but it's videotape :(

I found some compilation clip DVDs searching google for discobus but don't know if it's what we're looking for, or just the interview mentioned above or what...

more than one mullengirl...catfight :)

sara

Something about this thread is really throwing me back! Blast from the past.

The Booos, the mansion, the man corral....

I SO want to get down and party with U2 :censored: :D
I was even diggin' that tune!! Bono's accent and their disco dance moves :drool:
...Another idea for YDW, eh???!!!!!

Shout out to Mr_LeMon!

You've made me so happy! *sniff*

I remembered it, but didn't have it. I can't remember my address, but I can remember what I saw U2-related a gazillion years ago. :)

PFFHAHA!! That's awsome!! :lol:

Could someone upload it in a YSI file or something? Please!

OMG! :lmao:

BonoFox1 said:
:bow: OH GODS AND GODDESSES OF GIF MAKING TALENT, I IMPLORE THAT YOU PLEASE MAKE GIFS OUT OF THE DANCING HOTTIES MR.THE EDGE AND SEXY MR.BONO. Thank you, Thank you in advance !!!!

:) If it is possible to do so please :pray:

There you go again, BF1, with your splendid ideas!!!
I would watch that for a long, long time!!!
We would NEVER get off THAT bus:drool:

Let's start a prayer chain, there is strength in numbers.:pray:

Back
Top Bottom