in search of the disco bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr_LeMon said:
Don't wanna start a new thread, but I have to share another oldie what I found:

Bono eating his chesthair:
http://limelight.pcdome.hu/Temp/Bono_chest.rm

YUP!!! another oldie but goodie:drool:!!! THANK YOU BUNCHES MR_LEMON :hug:
I know I have screen caps of this somewhere:hmm:

If you find any more yummies we will be more than happy to enjoy them :D

BonoFox1 said:

Thank you eramera!!!!...Is this the clip where Bono and Larry are being interviewd by Latin MTV??? and Larry is quoating the song Miami, My mammy!!! LoL!!!..I have it on vhs and transfered it to dvd!!!

:faint:

WHERE CAN I GET THAT INTERVIEW !!!!!!!

eramera said:
There was a documentary on MTV in 1997 the title was:
"The Essential: U2 Go POP!"
and the Disco Bus appeared on it.
I've downloaded it lately form u2torrents.
Here are some snaphots:

disco_bus1.jpg

Is the U2torrents quality better than getting it off of YouTube? If so is there anyway you could upload this to send space or something like that, because I'd love to have it but can't do torrents.

Dana

rihannsu said:

Is the U2torrents quality better than getting it off of YouTube? If so is there anyway you could upload this to send space or something like that, because I'd love to have it but can't do torrents.

Dana

I have it on DVD and the quality is better then the youtube version, but I don't know how to put DVDs to another format.
:shrug: :(

Maybe my boyfriend could help me, so I'll try when I get home from work.

eramera said:

I have it on DVD and the quality is better then the youtube version, but I don't know how to put DVDs to another format.
:shrug: :(

Maybe my boyfriend could help me, so I'll try when I get home from work.

I don't need it in another format just upload the Video-TS directory of the DVD to something like Mega upload or Send space. It will probably be pretty big so you might need to use Mega upload. I already got the version that was on YouTube but when you convert from that it is really crappy quality because the files on youtube are really low quality to keep size down as small as possible.

Dana

rihannsu said:

I don't need it in another format just upload the Video-TS directory of the DVD to something like Mega upload or Send space. It will probably be pretty big so you might need to use Mega upload. I already got the version that was on YouTube but when you convert from that it is really crappy quality because the files on youtube are really low quality to keep size down as small as possible.

Dana

Well,the VIDEO_TS directory is actually pretty big(4GB),
however Mega upload won't be good for this. :no:
But my "helpmate" converts the file to avi, keeping the original aspect ratio(704x576).
I guess this quality much better than youtube videos.
So, here ya go on send space (it takes 232 Mb)
http://www.send space.com/file/swx2ob

eramera said:

But my "helpmate" converts the file to avi, keeping the original aspect ratio(704x576).

Yes, avi is much better than youtube quality and is just fine thank you very much. I am downloading now.

Dana

eramera said:

Eramera, very cool of you!!!
I was able to download this to win media player, but can only hear it:drool: not see it:mad:
What am I doing wrong or missing, since i am quite the dum dum when it comes to this stuff.
I tried to download some updates and visualization stuff, but it still doesn't work.
thnks in advance for any help!!

blm said:

I was able to download this to win media player, but can only hear it:drool: not see it:mad:
What am I doing wrong or missing, since i am quite the dum dum when it comes to this stuff.
I tried to download some updates and visualization stuff, but it still doesn't work.

You might try Media Player Classic. Sometimes when regular media player won't work right classic will.

Dana

blm said:

I use Media Player Classic, and it's perfectly work.
You should try to play it with this.

Back
Top Bottom