In search for a picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
I'm going trough all the eps of fooksburgh on echo's site.. and this Bono picture keeps haunting me... anybody got the bigger sized one???
bonoarmycapfooksburgh0wg.jpg

Agreed on that last one :drool:
but wtf???? you like the fisherman cap above the army cap??? He looks pretty dorky in the fish cap!
I think he looks cute with the army cap(don't make me post THE example again(birthday pic chicago)
hmmmmmmmmm,... army cap Bono :drool:
bonoarmycapdecember2002heartof.jpg

bonoarmycappensivedecember2002.jpg

bonoboston7kb.jpg

and I think the people here know my obsession with Cop Bono by now.... :drool: kinky.. cop... Bono... :drool:

Last edited:
Souly said:

I'd disagree. This hat is much worse. :slant:
thanks for the support ^^ I don't like much hats on B at all... only the army cap, cop hat and the white and black cowboy hats this tour... more just... nah!
oh I found some other army cap examples :D
BonoBelly :drool:
bonobellymay804tribecafilmfest.jpg

hm ok, one of the birthday pix then.. this one's not as big as the face one...
birthdayboysidewayschicago1mx.jpg

bonogreenshitsmile6mi.jpg

Galeongirl said:
Agreed on that last one :drool:
but wtf???? you like the fisherman cap above the army cap??? He looks pretty dorky in the fish cap!
I think he looks cute with the army cap(don't make me post THE example again(birthday pic chicago)
hmmmmmmmmm,... army cap Bono :drool:
bonoarmycapdecember2002heartof.jpg

bonoarmycappensivedecember2002.jpg

bonoboston7kb.jpg

and I think the people here know my obsession with Cop Bono by now.... :drool: kinky.. cop... Bono... :drool:

I like it when he puts it on forward, just not backwards; it drags his hair backwards. But he still looks hot as hell.

Souly said:

I'd disagree. This hat is much worse. :slant:

But he looks so CUTE! Aww... how can you say that about a professional fisherman? :wink:

And everyone lubes (heh heh) the cop Bono. I remember first seeing him with that hat at the Q Awards. Well, the satellite footage. And I saw the cop hat... :drool: They won Best Live Band an' all! Well, if he's gonna wear that hat at shows, I'm surprised all men haven't gone gay and all woman haven't converted to Bono-ness!!

MsPurrl said:

U2Kitten, I love your new avatar and signature. :wave:

It's my cat The Sneak! She is Bono's sister.

sneakdoor.jpg

I LOVE the JT pics you just posted :drool: :love: :bow: JT Bono is the hottest! :combust:

Golly day, Brightest Star, you've only been here a year and you have more posts than I've had in well over 4? :faint: And I post more than I should. Where did you get all those posts?

He's so goodlooking, he'd look good with a gunnysack thrown over his head! :D

And I am sure he knows this, too.

*grin*

U2Kitten said:

That = coolest cat name. ever.

The Sneak looks just like our Maxiumus, who should be called The Sneak since he spends all night climbing into the cupboards and opening boxes and bags of food. He even knows how to open the trash can, the kind where you have to step on the lever at the bottom to get the top open.

photo38.jpg

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

That = coolest cat name. ever.

The Sneak looks just like our Maxiumus, who should be called The Sneak since he spends all night climbing into the cupboards and opening boxes and bags of food. He even knows how to open the trash can, the kind where you have to step on the lever at the bottom to get the top open.

photo38.jpg

awwww like this pic!!!:p :laugh:
I like the pic from u2kitten also!
they are soo clever:rolleyes: Ilike cats..

Thanks! :cute:

Maximus is beautiful, and he is exactly the spitting image of Bono and The Sneak's grandfather, Bambi. I don't have him anymore, he disappeared a couple years ago :sad: but there was another kitten who looked exactly like him! I gave him to a friend who named him Kyril. I will try to post a pic of him, he's Maximus's twin!

Mr_LeMon said:

.... we're sexy in our 40s... Hell yeah Bono.. hell yeah.. :drool:
pleease warn me next time for these things... guuuuuuh that picture is utterly droolyfull! Bono.. chest.. :drool: I want that !
would make a great poster btw... :drool:

U2Kitten said:
Thanks! :cute:

Maximus is beautiful, and he is exactly the spitting image of Bono and The Sneak's grandfather, Bambi. I don't have him anymore, he disappeared a couple years ago :sad: but there was another kitten who looked exactly like him! I gave him to a friend who named him Kyril. I will try to post a pic of him, he's Maximus's twin!

yeah I will like that!!!!!:cute: :cute:

U2Kitten said:

sneakdoor.jpg

I LOVE the JT pics you just posted :drool: :love: :bow: JT Bono is the hottest! :combust:

JT's my favorite (as well as a lot of other folks!). The Sneak and Maximus both remind me of my bratcat, Miss Callie.

Callie0205-3.jpg

lol okay my cat contribution :lol:
but I still don't get the link between bono's green army cap and cats... cat-cap.. one letter, ok.. but still.. :scratch:
miepie9bv.jpg

Galeongirl said:
lol okay my cat contribution :lol:
but I still don't get the link between bono's green army cap and cats... cat-cap.. one letter, ok.. but still.. :scratch:
miepie9bv.jpg

Awwwww . . . No link at all--it's all because of U2kitten's new avatar and signature. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom