In need of some pics....Feet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Supernova

War Child
Hi girls! :wave:
I know it's a weird request :lol: but some friends and I are looking for some pics of the guys' feet.
If you have any pic of feet or toes(it can be Bono's,A,L or E),could you please post it here? :D
Thanks a lot! ;)

Here you go...

339%3A877923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E44%3B%3E269%3E232344%3B35%3A695ot1lsi

339%3A877923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E44%3B%3E269%3E232344%3B35%3A68%3Bot1lsi

miss-U2 said:
socks :reject: but feet are under :up:
:lol: :lol:
Thanks a lot,Emilie. :)

Talking about Bono's feet,I remember some Bono and Edge pics in Saint-tropez last year.Probably they're without shoes in some of them.Does anyone have it?

Apparently I didn't save them, but there are some really great pics of Edge's feet somewhere! Can't remember where I found them though. It's the ones where he's hatless & clothes-less (ok-swimming trunks maybe) playing his guitar on a wall. I'll go see if I can find them...they're perfect for this thread. The first time I saw them, I remember thinking "my god, the man even has sexy feet!"
Be right back!

souLnation2002 said:
One more! :)

dina030819_07.jpg

Is it just me who finds this pic a little bit wierd...? :scratch: I mean, what would you wear on the beach in southern France in the middle of the summer??? :hmm: NOT long black pants and a black shirt with long sleves, would you?! :confused: :lol:

Merc said:
Is it just me who finds this pic a little bit wierd...? :scratch: I mean, what would you wear on the beach in southern France in the middle of the summer??? :hmm: NOT long black pants and a black shirt with long sleves, would you?! :confused: :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wearing black clothes in a beach isn't a good thing to do. :eyebrow: :tsk:
Hey Bono,how about wearing a speedo next time?? :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom