in love with bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
this question is for all the ladies who love Bono. so i thought PLEBA was the right place to go!

here it is: post the ONE and ONLY ONE photo of Bono where you think he is the most attractive/sexy/good looking to you. pretend he was an average stranger walking down the street, based purely on looks without talking to him, would you think he's a 'hot' man? if so, post the one pic that 'does it for you'

ONE pic? No way, I can't choose, I have thousands!

Yes I agree with Shaun Vox JT and AB were his best looking eras. But I he also looked extremely gorgeous in every other era except Passengers and Pop, those are the only times I do not think he looked good to me. It is too hard to pick a pic so I'll pick examples.

This is an example of HIS BEAUTY :love: :cute:

jthmm.jpg

The One bar video and the Stay videos are also examples of 'beautiful' Bono.

This is the example of HIS SEXINESS :drool: :combust: as in, "does it for me"? :sexywink: :censored:

bonohotpose.jpg

hotpants.jpg

Things that turn me on about Bono:

The way he walked in those 80's- AB boots
the way he stood/sat/leaned/walked/moved during the JT era
The way he stomped his foot when he sang in the 80's
The way he runs his hand through his hair (and he must have enough hair to to do this with to make his face look attractive to me)
His open shirt with the rosary showing
His butt in tight pants, preferrably leather, pleather or jeans
his eyes, the way he looks at you, his expressions (I do not like it much when he wears shades all the time)
His smile, his mouth and chin
his voice/accent
his charisma and magnetism
the fact that he is such a good person on the inside, so caring and feeling
his love for Ali and the kids, I admire him and love him more for his long marriage and not leaving her for a bimbo trophy wife

I'm sure I'll think of more, there's so much!

Must add this one in the 'does it' category:

bonorosarypic.jpg

Last edited:
THE ONE...for the moment anyway...that really "does it" for me... :combust: :faint:

114bonojtcorduroy.jpg

Okay, can I have two? :hyper: The whole Fly persona was sooo very sexy, but in a totally different way...much more masculine & overtly sexual...
flytrouble2.jpg

The way he walked in those 80's- AB boots
the way he stood/sat/leaned/walked/moved during the JT era
The way he stomped his foot when he sang in the 80's
The way he runs his hand through his hair (and he must have enough hair to to do this with to make his face look attractive to me)

Oh Hell Yes!!!:combust:

Hmmm...carrying on U2kitten's list...

His hair...esp. JT/RH-flowing down over his shoulders & into his face & the way he was (is) always pushing it back. :drool:

His intensity...everything he does, he does with his whole being. There is no half-way.

The way his voice cracks sometimes when he's singing.

His faith & his dogged determination to make things better.

His uninhibited touchiness/loveiness.

The incredible love the four of them share for each other.

The scar on his chin. Ok, his chin in general!

The delicate, almost feminine, ethereal beauty he had when he was young.

His lyrics...and the way he changes them. Lines that have particuliarly touched me (ie., I cry EVERY time I hear them!)-"we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in the winter night; one heart, one hope, one love..." from R&H WOWY
"Stay and the night will be enough..."

Last edited:
RIght on Edgespet! :drool: :up:

Here's that pic bigger, I love it and it does it for me too! :combust:

jtcordbig.jpg

Edgespet said:
Beautiful!!!!

*licks screen!*

Thanks U2kitten!!
That hair just really, really gets to me! I would love to bury my face in it &/or wrap my hands in it...:drool:

So would I :drool: :love:

jtbonoguitar.jpg

I love these pics.. I was looking for these sort of pics from his 80's era specially the Rattle and Hum tour :drool:
his voice is something special, even when I hear the band aid song feed the world when he sings his bit well tonight thank god its them instead of you.... it just gets to me ALL the time

As if my name didn't give me away, I love his neck. It turns me on. I will not go into my fantasies of what I want to do to his neck. My favorite pic is the one in my avatar, he's all neck! Here is a larger one.

33%3A3458%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3A8%3A7895ot1lsi

verte76, i think you're on to something. i always though the pics from the mysterious ways vid, in the pink shirt, and leather pants was bono just OOZING sex appeal.

marik said:
verte76, i think you're on to something. i always though the pics from the mysterious ways vid, in the pink shirt, and leather pants was bono just OOZING sex appeal.

thrustingbono.gif

Especially this part :censored:

I could literally pick one picture from each Bono era but I think my all time fall-in-love picture would be this one:
bono_pop_look_in_pain.jpg

Great thread idea! :up:

marik said:
here it is: post the ONE and ONLY ONE photo of Bono where you think he is the most attractive/sexy/good looking to you. pretend he was an average stranger walking down the street, based purely on looks without talking to him, would you think he's a 'hot' man? if so, post the one pic that 'does it for you'

ONE pic?! :confused: Ha ha, Marik, you must be joking!!! :lol: ONE pic - that's impossible!

I did my best and got it down to three... Of course (just look at my "location"!) they're all JT/R&H...

JTRH1.jpg

^^
My Interference-avatar... :love:

Billard1.jpg

^^
My avatar over at Emilie's forum... :love:

rr.jpg

^^
Just looove when he's singing and looking happy... :love:

... but seriously, you could post any JT/R&H-Bono-pic and I bet I'd love it!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom