in love with bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How can I choose one!? I tried, really, but I couldn't!

Bono, I love you.

33%3A4369923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C4%3B65843ot1lsi

33%3A4369923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C4%3B65845ot1lsi

33%3A4369923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C4%3B66548ot1lsi

Re: How can I choose one!? I tried, really, but I couldn't!

Hehe, the "With Or Without You" video is playing on VH1 Classic right now. God, I love this song...

madonna's child said:

I just want to say once again how much I love this picture. Such a sexy look...:drool:...

Originally posted by Billie Midol
choosing just one picture of Bono is like eating potato chips...you can't have just one...

:yes:. I'll use the Ruffles sour cream and onion chips to indicate this analogy as true. :D.

Also, yes, that song "Underneath Your Clothes" is definitely a good slow dancing tune.

Angela

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:

It's Live From Sydney:Zoo TV. It's U2's concert filmed in Sydney,Australia around 1994 (or maybe 1993,not exactly sure) during the Zoo TV tour . It's great!:applaud:

Nov. 27, 1993

Anyway,if you get the chance,buy it! You will not be sorry you did unless you don't like to see Bono, pushing his gorgeous black hair back as he sweats and gyrates in tight black pants and his shirt unbuttoned exposing his sumptuous hairy chest...

OMG! Is it all of a sudden really hot in here?!!!:combust::ohmy:

:drool: :combust:

It's HOT! :combust: You MUST have it!!!!

oh, Yeah!

ack-- been so busy I've only had time to mstly glanceat replies, till now.

U2Kitten said:
Right on Dazzled! :up:

:wink: thank ya!

But you HAVE to get yourself a copy of Rattle and Hum :drool: :combust: ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh....Yeah. :drool: I *know* i'll have have a roll of paper towels near by.

SInce I realized only reccently that I unconciously avoided R& H because R&H *IS * the ...."live U2 Concert in America..." that I was originally invited to submit poster/album art/design ideas + sketches for it- that turned into R&H later on.

The possibility I lost when the high up person at Island records {in NYC} person, who was my sib's friend's husband died suddenly.

Of course, I thought I had no right in the face of such a tragedy to moan about it. I just said "oh, well'[ to my sib & another mutaul\al friend {and U2 fan}. I hid my BIG, BIG disappointment ideep down inside ND NEVER SPOKE OF IT AGAIN UNTIL RECCENTLY. sorry pinky slip.

But now I think the drool factor has eclipsed the avoidance factor!
since I was finally able to taalk about a little and express the angst.

I was probably {uncounciously} afraid I would of burst out into tears at the thearter....viserally relaizing the chance I #lost#.

I shall look for it at library first. I don't own a dvd [a vcr, yes]-but my sib does. :D

Last edited:
Re: Re: How can I choose one!? I tried, really, but I couldn't!

Moonlit_Angel said:
Hehe, the "With Or Without You" video is playing on VH1 Classic right now. God, I love this song...

I just want to say once again how much I love this picture. Such a sexy look...:drool:...

I know,his hair is so gorgeous!!!He's all brooding and intense...:sexywink:

:yes:. I'll use the Ruffles sour cream and onion chips to indicate this analogy as true. :D.

Good one!:lol:

Also, yes, that song "Underneath Your Clothes" is definitely a good slow dancing tune.

Angela

:sigh: Yes...yes, it is ...:yes:

The other song I love by Shakira is "Whenever,Wherever".....good for a faster pace of dancing..LOL!:D

Last edited:
OH MY SWEET LORD!!!! :combust:

"Clean-up of Aisle 2!" **Blu melts onto the floor & waits to be mopped up by Housekeeping***

:love: :applaud: A thousand blessings upon the head of this thread starter (sorry, my memory of all things NOT Bono has been irradicated)! :lol:

Re: Re: Re: How can I choose one!? I tried, really, but I couldn't!

Billie Midol said:
I know,his hair is so gorgeous!!!He's all brooding and intense...:sexywink:

:yes:. Yay for brooding and intense Bono! :D.

Good one!:lol:

:).

:sigh: Yes...yes, it is ...:yes:

The other song I love by Shakira is "Whenever,Wherever".....good for a faster pace of dancing..LOL!:D

Yeah, that's a good song, too. :yes:.

Angela

Re: Re: Re: Re: How can I choose one!? I tried, really, but I couldn't!

Moonlit_Angel said:

:yes:. Yay for brooding and intense Bono! :D.

Angela

I just can't get enough of him. I must have seen thousands of pictures of him and ...he still intrigues me...:drool:

Thank goodness for this place. It's everyone's little secret Bono getaway... :shifty: :bono: :hug:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How can I choose one!? I tried, really, but I couldn't!

Billie Midol said:
I just can't get enough of him. I must have seen thousands of pictures of him and ...he still intrigues me...:drool:

:yes:. I know exactly what you mean.

Thank goodness for this place. It's everyone's little secret Bono getaway... :shifty: :bono: :hug:

Yep. All Bono, all the time. :D.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom