in four years...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
theyve gone from being rather delectible...
u2stairs.jpg

boysonbeach.jpg

to...well....OLD!
news_130904_band.jpg

only 4 years!! in 2000 they looked late 30's, now they look 50 odd!!

*cough*hairdye*cough*

:|

Other than Bono's hair being longer and Adam's being greyer I don't think they look much different in those photos.

Look at some pictures of the Pop-era... You'll see that the 'receding hairline' has been there for quite some time.... Not that I mind though...

Well I am 4 years older too! I'm sure I don't look as good as I did 4 years ago, to quote my "younger" sister while looking at old photos, "Gee having a baby really aged you." Brat! Just remember there is more to beauty and sexiness than looks!:wink:

I'd still find Bono sexier any day, even while he's donning a wheelchair.

I could sit and talk and LISTEN to all Bono has to say because it beats sitting here with a 35 year old brown haired and brown eyed boy who thinks he's the shit but has nothing intelligent to say other than, "You know what I'm talkin bout, playa!" And what my man finds is a good time is sitting in a corner drinking himself to a stupor while listening to some local punk band playing. Bono would be talking about the world while this 35 year old talks about himself. Bono would be talking about saving the world while this boy talks about ruining it. Bono has been there and done that and this boy- well he TALKS about doing it. The list goes on about how Bono is a lot better than all the other 'young' guys out there.
Hmmm......do you dare sit there and want to make the hard decision?

Bono hands down, with greying hair, with wrinkles, and the receding hairline. With that comes a whole lot more.

xtal said:
I'd still find Bono sexier any day, even while he's donning a wheelchair.

I could sit and talk and LISTEN to all Bono has to say because it beats sitting here with a 35 year old brown haired and brown eyed boy who thinks he's the shit but has nothing intelligent to say other than, "You know what I'm talkin bout, playa!" And what my man finds is a good time is sitting in a corner drinking himself to a stupor while listening to some local punk band playing. Bono would be talking about the world while this 35 year old talks about himself. Bono would be talking about saving the world while this boy talks about ruining it. Bono has been there and done that and this boy- well he TALKS about doing it. The list goes on about how Bono is a lot better than all the other 'young' guys out there.
Hmmm......do you dare sit there and want to make the hard decision?

Bono hands down, with greying hair, with wrinkles, and the receding hairline. With that comes a whole lot more.

First off, :hug:s...sorry you have to deal with that 35 year old. That'd drive me nuts, too.

Second, I could not agree with you more :up:. I find Bono thousands of times more fascinating than a lot of the younger male celebrities that are out now (there's just not many out there right now that are doing anything for me-there's a few cool young guys around, but there's also a lot of cocky, annoying ones, too). Bono could talk to me about agriculture and manage to make it sound interesting (no offense to anyone in the agriculture field-no doubt you have an important job. It's just not something I personally could handle talking about on a regular basis).

Angela

And just to throw in an odd factoid. My doctor was talking to me about ageing and when you cross that forty year old line there is a huge difference. You can do anything you want till then, but then it all catches up to you. I've seen how it creeps up on my friends who are between forty and forty-seven.

I think he is starting to look pretty old too. But he looked good at the Grammy's last night. I think it is the hair. I hate it like that.

yeah they look older but show me someone who hasn't aged in four years. they're in their 40's so yeah they're going to start looking old, most people do start looking old in their 40's because by that time it's genetically impossible to keep looking young unless you're one of those people who won the genetic lottery and is blessed with eternally youthful looks but those people are few and far between. i don't think they look that bad given their age but that's just my opinion.

hey! dont get me wrong! im not saying i dont like them anymore cos of time taking its course! im just saying in 4 years they look alot older! :reject: its more like a 10 year difference than 4.

bloody hell i didnt know you'd all get so uptight about it. :huh:

GOD! 44 years old???? Bono is SOOOOO old... Why doesn't he still look like he did on the cover of "UF"? Why? How dare he?

:wink: IMO, I think they all look absolutely fantastic. I'm beginning to get sick and tired of all these "old" comments... they AREN'T old! Now when they're 70 or 80, that's when they'll be "old." As of now, they still look great, they're still making great music and they have a white-hot tour coming up. Pretty good for a bunch of "old" fogies, I think. *G*

Back
Top Bottom