In Australia (Gold Coast) 1 November 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Down Under

Refugee
Image1101-2245TV103.jpg

Image1101-2245TV107.jpg

Image1101-2245TV1029.jpg

Image1101-2245TV1034.jpg

Image1101-2245TV1047.jpg

Image1101-2245TV1060.jpg

Image1101-2245TV1064.jpg

Image1101-2245TV1073.jpg

In the next two pictures, please notice how Bono opens his door (rear left hand side) as the vehicle moves away

Image1101-2245TV1092.jpg

Image1101-2245TV10101.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
so happy !... i think its finaly sinking in, that this is gonna happen.
Were going to see U2 LIVE

wooo woooo

**squeals** Stuff's happening again! :hyper:

And Larry finally looks good again :lol:

And I'm not quite sure how I feel about those new Bonoshades, but I don't hate them, so I guess that's good :up:

Now let's just hope Bono doesn't fall out of the car :crazy:

Re: Re: In Australia (Gold Coast) 1 November 2006

waynetravis said:

he wears that striped shirt a lot :hmm:

I know! I was thinking he wore that outfit when we saw him at Abbey Road :drool:

U2inOzzie.jpg

Woohoo! I wonder if Bono will make the MPH concert? I'm pissed that I can't go to it - I fly into Melb the next night :-(. The bands that are playing at the MPH concert are awesome, the speakers are awesome and if Bono was there that'd be totally awesome. Why oh why did I leave Melbourne?!

Some more piccies

BonoGoldCoastNov106.jpg

SmilingBonoGCNov106.jpg

BonoCarGoldCoastNov106.jpg

LarryBonoGoldCoastNov106.jpg

BonoLarryGCNov106.jpg

U2inAussieNov106.jpg

Anyway, better be off to bed. I have uni exams in a few days - how in the world am I supposed to concentrate on study when our boys are but 1 hour down the highway from me!!

Down Under said:
In the next two pictures, please notice how Bono opens his door (rear left hand side) as the vehicle moves away

Image1101-2245TV1092.jpg

Image1101-2245TV10101.jpg
[/B]

that is a Nissan Murano and not the roomiest of vehicles in the back seat, so maybe Bono had to adjust something. Or maybe he was giving the papparazzi something extra...

Nice to see everybody! Lucky you to have them around for a month.

OMG I'm beginning to hyperventilate now!! THE BOYS ARE NEXT DOOR!!! (country-wise, not room-wise unfortunately...)

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Re: Re: In Australia (Gold Coast) 1 November 2006

silvrlvr said:

that is a Nissan Murano and not the roomiest of vehicles in the back seat, so maybe Bono had to adjust something.
That's exactly what I was thinking!! Larry and Bono must be eating their knees.....and lovely knees they are!!:love:

You all are so lucky down under...finally. Seems like forever since I've seen them...and it's only been a year. :(
Thanks for the photos everyone...and yes, Larry is looking hot...and a smile to boot.

Edgette said:

Awwwww the one of the lady with her autographs really made me smile. Thanks so much for all these great pics. They all look so good and happy. This is really getting exciting. Yay!

They look so amazing....the fans down under are going to go bizerk and send such amazing energy to the band.

Please take alot of video, pictures and audio!!!

Have a blast! I'm so excited for everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom