"in america"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
has anybody seen that movie? it was really good, and i cried about five times through it! its about an irish family that sneaks into the states after their son dies and the dad thinks he can get an acting job. i reccomend it.

Yes, Samantha Morton.

We just rented and watched the movie. The youngest girl looks, talks, and acts exactly like a little girl (now 5) I've been taking care of since she was 10 mos. old. I really liked the movie; it was refreshing after watching Reqiuem for a Dream a few days ago.

I started watching it last night, and got about half way through before I started falling asleep. So far, I think it is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Jim Sherdian's stuff is usually amazing, and this, so far, is no different.

I was blown away by the two young girls in the film and Djimon Hounsou's performance as Mateo; I adored the friendship that he developed with the Sullivan family. The ending of the movie was especially very heartwarming and beautiful. This movie definitely deserved the nominations it was up for in the Golden Globes and Academy Awards. Very lovely, wonderful movie. :up:

oh my gosh, no kidding the girls were unreal! they were such good little actresses for their age, or any age for that matter. and so CUTE! it was such a touching movie. i just watched veronica guerin too, that was a good one if anybody has seen it. some of it was a little hard to follow but other than that, very well done. the guy who does CSI directed it too. cate blanchett is a great actress.

Back
Top Bottom