IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO L.E.A.T.H.E.R. MEMBERS...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Stafana:
I could do that, but I thought that was Scarlet's job? let me know! I'm interested
smile.gif

I'm sure you can also be part of this department, right girls???

------------------
October
and the trees are stripped bare
of all they wear
What do I care?

October
and kingdoms rise
and kingdoms fall
but you go on...

And on...

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I wouldn't mind being 'news' and 'adminstrative support,' I like doing stuff like that anyway. I'm going to get flamed for saying this, but I don't think there should be a 'humor and sarcasm' dept.

Why not???
frown.gif

I believe this won't be offending any member of the band. We can post things that have a clear sarcastic message, but without doing any disrispectful things. Sometimes is fun to make fun of yourself.

I mean:If MacPhisto did it: Why can't we????

------------------
October
of all they wear
What do I care?

October
and kingdoms rise
and kingdoms fall
but you go on...

And on...

Originally posted by UV2001:
That's a bit blasphamas (can't spell) I like it though.Very funny.

"I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors..."

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

hehehe - the LEATHER fanclub
biggrin.gif

sexbono.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 10-03-2001).]

Originally posted by AM:
LEATHER?s been growing...

sexbath.jpg

LOL!

e mail- angel-of-harlem@altavista.co.uk

AIM- elevation265

msn- mysterious_manda@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Scarlet Hawkmoon:
Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I wouldn't mind being 'news' and 'adminstrative support,' I like doing stuff like that anyway. I'm going to get flamed for saying this, but I don't think there should be a 'humor and sarcasm' dept.

Why not???
frown.gif

I believe this won't be offending any member of the band. We can post things that have a clear sarcastic message, but without doing any disrispectful things. Sometimes is fun to make fun of yourself.

I mean:If MacPhisto did it: Why can't we????

Okay I think what I mean by this is that everybody has their own threshold of humor and their own opinion of what's funny and what isn't and I don't want to see any riffs get started. For example, some hate mullet jokes, others were put out by the 'faithful and devoted' stuff, still others are a bit touchy over religion, either in jokes or kidding about 'worshipping' Bono.

When you start 'joking', you never know when you're going to cross the line, have someone take something the wrong way and get offended, then someone starts going 'shut up I can post whatever I want so there' and the old friendly feelings are spoiled. Right now, the LEATHER club is one place on Interference and in my life that I can count on for happiness, friendliness and pleasure. I don't want anything to change that.

BTW- I have no problem with anything that Bonochick posted on this particular thread, but someone mentioned blasphemy, and not everything is funny or cool to every person. I understand and respect everyone's opinions and if we're going to get to the point where we argue over things it will be no good. I just don't want anything controversial thrown into the fun! We can all agree, drooling over pics of Bono is something we all like!
smile.gif

I'm not really good at anything that has with organization to do. Can't there be an unorganized department, that would be the place for me.
biggrin.gif

Bonolicious Bonobabe #1

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

I hear ya U2kitten!

Ok, instead of a sarcasm dept. How about cute and fun stuff???

Like the things madamc loves to do???

I would love that in LEATHER!
smile.gif

------------------
October
of all they wear
What do I care?

October
and kingdoms rise
and kingdoms fall
but you go on...