Imagine this.How would you react??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
Imagine.......

A cosy dinner at an italian restaurant.......and after dessert you're getting blindfolded, you will be taken to another location.......

And when the blindfold comes of the Stereo starts playing "Unchained melody with U2"

this is what you see:

A bedroom full of lit candles.

A Bed with Black Satin sheets..

2 Crystal flutes with champagne on the night-table.......

This is what I am planning for a VERY special girl tomorrow night......but I am so nervous about how she will react.....

How would you react???

Would you fall for it???

Is it to overkill???

Help greatly appreciated!!

:hug:

sounds amazing! the only thing is the bed with the black sheets....that might be a little much for me BUT if you've already discussed it and are on the same page, then yeah, it's VERY romantic and I'd be impressed!!! :cute:

Well.....We have been together fo a couple of weeks but as we will apart at the holidays I want to do something really special.........

Going out to dinner soon.......

Thanks for all your help.....:hug:

I take this as I should go through with it???

Yeah.....I mean, if my boyfriend wanted me to hop in bed after only a few weeks, I'd probably slap him and split, but if you've both already decided together that you're at that point, then go for it.

Well, We had a really nice evening but I put my little idea on hold as I don't want to rush things......

I realized how much she actually means to me and I don't want to put any pressure on her or risk anything........:love:

But I will keep it in store for further use.......:macdevil:

Propostion??? I guess you mean a proposal?? been there done that... Oh Boy,I won't make that mistake again for a long time.......:tsk:

Actually, As long as I can be close to her I can wait for that final step......:hug:

It's just that we will be apart for the holidays which I know will drive me crazy with longing.........But we talked about the holidays today and she will spend New Year's with me and my friends.....and then she will also meet my parents.........

btw, I am gonna meet her parents next saturday,they are visiting and she wants me there for dinner......So now I have that to wory about for the whole week.......:yikes:

I know, RAMBLIN?!!:rant:

Lemonboy said:
Well, We had a really nice evening but I put my little idea on hold as I don't want to rush things......

I realized how much she actually means to me and I don't want to put any pressure on her or risk anything........:love:

Completely understandable and admirable. :).

Originally posted by Lemonboy
But I will keep it in store for further use.......:macdevil:

Hehe, yeah, no reason why you can't keep that idea out there for a later time.

Propostion??? I guess you mean a proposal?? been there done that... Oh Boy,I won't make that mistake again for a long time.......:tsk:

Actually, As long as I can be close to her I can wait for that final step......:hug:

And I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

It's just that we will be apart for the holidays which I know will drive me crazy with longing.........But we talked about the holidays today and she will spend New Year's with me and my friends.....and then she will also meet my parents.........

btw, I am gonna meet her parents next saturday,they are visiting and she wants me there for dinner......So now I have that to wory about for the whole week.......:yikes:

I know, RAMBLIN?!!:rant:

First off, that sucks that you guys are going to be apart for most of the holidays. :( :hug:. But at least you'll get to be with her at New Year's, so that's good.

Second, don't worry about meeting her parents. I'm sure that they'll love you, they'd be crazy not to. You make their daughter happy, therefore you're a good person in their eyes.

Third, don't worry about rambling, that's what this area's here for. :D.

Angela

Lemonboy said:

It's just that we will be apart for the holidays which I know will drive me crazy with longing.........

Good decision. I would risk moving too fast just so you have something physical to hold on to while you're apart. If you're both already committed to the relationship, then that step should wait.

And good luck with meeting the parents! The first time I met my boyfriend's parents, they had just arrived and were handing him some of his golf clubs and found one that belonged to his ex-gf and decided to save it incase they "ever needed it to whack her over the head with". :ohmy: Note to self: do NOT break up with Phil!!!

Oh... meeting Parents.. it's only ever half as scary as you think it'll be.
And Not being there with her for Christmas? Hey, as long as you've got new years together, then that's square... saying that I'd go nuts if my bloke wasn't here for Christmas, but i've done it before, and with the phone and all i'm sure you'll be fine.

Wow Lemonboy!!! That's great!!! :D :D I hope everything goes well with meeting her parents and just remember to be yourself :hug: I'm sure everything will turn out great!

Good luck! I hate meeting parents. *shudder* Also, don't worry about how long together is the "right time." I believe everyone knows their own time and it's up to you and her on how to proceed. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom