Imagine....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...that you got the 4 guys' phone number. You call (of course
wink.gif
) but there's no answer. Then the answer phone starts working and there's a short message form the owner, y'know how to leave a message. So what would be this message?

Well I saw a film, it was um 'Runaway Bride' and Ricard Gere had this message on his answer phone:

" ... if you want to send me a fax, then buy me a fax machine..."

LMAO. It was really funny, and hehehe I thought of the U2 members' answer phone, if they have.

So what do ya think?

By the way do someone know their phone number???????????? Please give me!!!!!!!

Bono: Hi, this is Bono. If you'd like to leave a message press 1. If you'd like to leave money for Africa press 2. If you're intrested in buying the Mona that has attached herself to my leg press 3. If you... *message goes on for three more hours. You forget why you're calling and hang up*

Edge: Hi, this the Edge. Leave me a message and I'll ring you up. Which means I'll call you... that's not a PLEBA innuendo... I didn't mean... I mean... *blush*

Adam: Hi, this is Adam. I can't come to the phone right now. I'm probably sipping chardonny and arranging flowers in my sarong. Opps! There goes the sarong again...

Larry: This is Larry Mullen. Leave a message at the beep.

Bono: Hi, this is Bono...please leave a message. I might not get it though...sometimes I accidentally erase them...so you might want to call back and leave another message. *silence* Ummm...Ali? Can you come help? I can't get this stupid thing to stop recording...*silence* *tape runs out*

Edge: Hello, this is Edge. I'm tied up right now...I mean, I'm tied up with work...I'm mean, I'm really busy right now, I mean, um, er, I'm really busy with work right now...oh...*just ends it*

Adam: Hello, you have reached the manor of Lord Adam Clayton. While I cannot answer the phone at the moment, I do want to hear from you. If you are already on Clayton's Call List, please just state the nickname I have assigned to you. Otherwise, please state your name, dress size, and one "interesting" fact about you, and I promise to return your call as soon as humanly possible. Have a nice day!

Larry: How in fookin' hell did ya get my number???

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Bono: Hi this is Bono, I am actually here, but I have somehow misplaced the phone. Keep talking and I will follow the sound of your voice to help me find the phone. Thank you

Edge: Um, Hi, um we aren't um home. Leave a message. Bono if this is you and you lost your phone again, look in your hand .

Adam: Hello, I am not here, I am most likely arranging a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Or I am on a nice sunny beach relaxing in my sarong with my supermodels. Leave a message.

Larry: *a series of snarls then the beep*

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Larry: How in fookin' hell did ya get my number???

this is soooo Larry !!!!
icon37.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by daisybean:

Edge: Um, Hi, um we aren't um home. Leave a message. Bono if this is you and you lost your phone again, look in your hand .

Can you not see Bono pulling something like that?
biggrin.gif

Bono: Eddggggggggggggggeeeee! Help meeeeee!

Bono: Hello there sorry that I'm not home right now but I'm over in...*checks book, mumbling can be heard as he finds out what country he's in*... oh yes I'm over in Africa this week and won't be back for a while. If this is important...well it can't be more important than...*goes on for another 20mins*... please leave your name, number and a short message after the beep and once I'm home again I'll call you back. *silence* oh and if you're any of the Pleba girls..I told you Not to call me at my home number! ....that's why I gave you my private one. *Beep*

Edge: *remix of the latest U2 song is heard* Hello since you're listening to a machine that should give you a hint that I'm not home...well that may not be true. I may be remixing a new song even though Bono doesn't let me anymore or I may be very busy with someone...I mean someTHING else...*blush* oh that came out bad...I mean..that sounded very bad...oh hell I mean...just leave your message with a name and number for me to call you back...shite I'm rambling on just like Bono....*beep*

Adam: Well hello there. I'm terribly sorry that I wasn't home at the moment to answer you call and have the chance to hear your lovely voice. Please do me the favor of leaving your name,number and message after the beep...oh and if you're single than press 7 to be transfered to my private number and perhaps we could have a more intimate conversation just the two of us. I'll be waiting ladies. *beep*

Larry: If this is Bono,Edge or Adam then leave a message and I'll call you back when I come back from riding my harley...if this is anyone else then tell me right now how the fook you got my number?? No one but members of U2 know this number. *silence* Oh shite! Wait...If this is Cristy then meet me at our usual place and I'll make it up to you that I'm not home. otherwise..FOAD! *Snarl is heard just b4 the beep*

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Originally posted by JemEvans:

Larry: If this is Bono,Edge or Adam then leave a message and I'll call you back when I come back from riding my harley...if this is anyone else then tell me right now how the fook you got my number?? No one but members of U2 know this number. *silence* Oh shite! Wait...If this is Cristy then meet me at our usual place and I'll make it up to you that I'm not home. otherwise..FOAD! *Snarl is heard just b4 the beep*

WOOO HOOO i'll be right there honey
wink.gif

OH erm what their messages would be hmm

Bono: Hi you've just reached the Hewson residence. We're not home right now but please while you've taken the time to call me please take the time in helping me and the rest of the world drop the debt..*goes on for 2 hours* Oh yes and leave your name and number i'll get back to you *beep*

Edge: Hello this is The Edge, there is no need for you to leave your name and number for thanks to this new and improved answering machine it traces whoever called me so wait till I call you back. *beep*

Adam: Well hello thank you for calling me but i'm not home right now. Please leave me your name and number and we'll get together for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. *beep*

Larry: FOAD! How does this...oh! Erm this is Larry mullen JR. if you're my friends or family leave a message and if you're not then you're a stalker and leave me alone for fook's sake! *snarl* *beep*

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Larry: FOAD! How does this...oh! Erm this is Larry mullen JR. if you're my friends or family leave a message and if you're not then you're a stalker and leave me alone for fook's sake! *snarl* *beep*

*wonders if PLEBA girls are considered friends
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom