Imagine...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Let's try this. Kinda like It's Ofiicial....except you start with Imagine and then post a pic!

Imagine your phone ringing and hearing concert sounds and this familiar voice on the other line....
okyli

"There was something I meant to do today....I think it was you." :wink:

Imagine you were on the field at the 2002 Super Bowl and screaming b/c you were seeing this

gallery

and whooo I posted a pic with no problems!! :)

Imagine that you are driving around lost and you realize you need to stop for directions. You pull into the closest driveway and knock on the door. "Come on in!" you hear a voice say....so you timidly open the door and look up to see the figure standing on the stairway.

ol938

Imagine after asking for directions...Bono says while winking devilishly, "I'd be glad to but I was just about to take a bath. I'll give you directions if you can help me with those 'hard to reach' spots."

olam8

starsgoblue said:
Imagine after asking for directions...Bono says while winking devilishly, "I'd be glad to but I was just about to take a bath. I'll give you directions if you can help me with those 'hard to reach' spots."

olam8

:lol:

Stars, I have both of those pics...and I was about to say something almost exactly like that. Do you read minds??? :ohmy:

starsgoblue said:

olam8

I definately wouldn't turn him down, you don't want him to miss a spot.

starsgoblue said:

olam8

OooOoo you are killing me :drool:

Imagine you're in an airport, hurrying to catch your plane because you've overslept. You're hungry but you managed to grab an apple....and then this guy comes and takes a nibble and falls back onto the luggage thingie.

olnxl

olo1y

olo2g

(I, for one, would jump on the conveyor belt with him. Not for the apple however, that he could keep...along with anything else he wanted to keep...:angel: )

Imagine you are walking down the street. You're eyes are cast downward, not wanting to draw any attention in this strange city. You feel a hand grab you gently but firmly by the neck and before you know it there is a pair of warm lips on your own. You've just been kissed by Bono!

oloox

starsgoblue said:
Imagine you are walking down the street. You're eyes are cast downward, not wanting to draw any attention in this strange city. You feel a hand grab you gently but firmly by the neck and before you know it there is a pair of warm lips on your own. You've just been kissed by Bono!

oloox
okay mrs bonoonline
i was just there and you stole the one i wanted to do:wink:
geeze
who knew we thought that much alike

Back
Top Bottom