Imagine...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
75150206.jpg

Imagine...DING DONG...Domino's Pizza delivery man....SLURP:wink: :tongue:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Imagine you're in a hole-in-the-wall bar shooting some pool and this guy asks you if you'd like to play some eight ball...

34248%3C9523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3A56577%3Bot1lsi

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:eek: :faint: :love:
I don't know how to play pool but I'm a fast learner. Or maybe I'll make mistakes on purpose so he can teach me all his moves. :wink:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Imagine you're waiting for the elevator and when the doors open you see those guys there!

U2-LookingForSomething.jpg

Holy crap! Is Larry just extremely buffed up for that one or is he just puffing himself up so we take a second longer to notice Bono? How sexy is Bono's pouty look? :drool:

Wow. The thought of being stuck in an elevator for hours with the four of them. :drool:

Shower time! (Seriously, I...must...have...my...U2 shower curtain!)

Last edited:
I didn't get to look at this whole thread till last nite [sat], since i spent most of the time when I could get onto a computer with a printer available, printing out a bunch of those fabulous photos from the u2 in NYC thread. :love:

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: what an eff'n funny & sexy thread. Thank you to all who did the photo posting and imagine themes.

after I left last night I came up w two myself, tho I don't have a computer yet [and even if i did-i couldn't afford internet acess] to put up pics. So I will, with your kindness post the ideas and the description of the photo I have in mind. :D

1) ~IMAGINE~ You are one of the first female firefighters in your city/county. Your 'house'/unit is called up with a "some rock star just 'treed' himself", and you go off as part of the rescue team. You get there and see.......

***PHOTO***
?83/?84 pic of Bono climbed up nearly half-way up the lighting or stage scafolding.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2) ~IMAGINE~ You are a realitivly new bartender/waitress on the midnite - four AM shift in a NYUC bar/lite-fare joint. Still, you have quickly gotten the reputattion to be able to talk to almost anyone, about almost anything, and stay on the calm side.

You arrive at 11:45PM one night.The head bartender says "...pssttt, I got a new talker over there [you can't really see ]. Wanna have try a conversation with him. He's only a lite
buzz so far. I'll stick around a while. I think you'll do well."

You walk around the bend in the long bar, to get around to face......

***PHOTO***
the 'ONE' vid in the bar, Bono staring right into the camera.

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

2) ~IMAGINE~ You are a realitivly new bartender/waitress on the midnite - four AM shift in a NYUC bar/lite-fare joint. Still, you have quickly gotten the reputattion to be able to talk to almost anyone, about almost anything, and stay on the calm side.

You arrive at 11:45PM one night.The head bartender says "...pssttt, I got a new talker over there [you can't really see ]. Wanna have try a conversation with him. He's only a lite
buzz so far. I'll stick around a while. I think you'll do well."

You walk around the bend in the long bar, to get around to face......

ur5n5

Just kidding! :wink:

ur5oj

or even this....
ur5s6

Imagine you go to a new restaurant and are looking over the menu. You are scanning the dessert menu and are intrigued by the "Giant Bowl of Yummyness" listed on it. You inquire as to what it is and all you recieve is a wink and a cryptic reply of, "You have to find that out for yourself". Your curiousity is running overtime and you order it. This is what is brought to your table:

ur5vm

For here or take out? :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Imagine you go to a new restaurant and are looking over the menu. You are scanning the dessert menu and are intrigued by the "Giant Bowl of Yummyness" listed on it. You inquire as to what it is and all you recieve is a wink and a cryptic reply of, "You have to find that out for yourself". Your curiousity is running overtime and you order it. This is what is brought to your table:

ur5vm

For here or take out? :wink:
Talk about finding a prize in your cereal bowl! :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:drool:

Sooooooooooooooo many impure thoughts going on right now. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Someone needs to design a U2 shower curtain, with all the showers we PLEBAns have to take! :macdevil:

But wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having a shower?:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom