I'm the Mesh Queen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
That I am. Seriously. I work at Old Navy and today I gave out 5 mesh bags in like 2 minutes, so I got my pic taken and posted on the wall calling me the "Mesh Queen."
now you know.

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

And "Mesh Queen" you shall be called
wink.gif

BTW...I love Old Navy socks...they always have colorful ones that are cheap...I guess I should check it out tomorrow!

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
And "Mesh Queen" you shall be called
wink.gif

BTW...I love Old Navy socks...they always have colorful ones that are cheap...I guess I should check it out tomorrow!

You'll probably be offered a mesh bag too. Think of me will you?

------------------

Lilly--you're my inspiration to go to Old Navy tomorrow...Is this "Mesh Queen" a company-wide thing? Because I could ask whoever hands me the mesh bag "Who is the Mesh Queen of the store?"

i feel so special! the mesh queen? and i'm related (kind of) ?!?

wait til i tell the family!

family: *runs in fear*

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

Originally posted by daisybean:
BTW when are you picking me up to go to the mall???? I'm outside waiting for you
wink.gif

CAR04.jpg

Hop In!!

------------------

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
go to Old Navy tomorrow

H_onlogo.gif

Heee heee, go to Old Navy EVERY day!

And no, Mesh Queen is not a national thing, I think they joost made it up special fer me.
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by NicaMom:
Hey I get great clothes for my kids at Old Navy, why haven't I gotten a mesh bag?
Congrats!
smile.gif

*offers NicaMom a mesh bag*

Ma'am? Would you care for a mesh bag to carry your items in?

------------------

Well Lilly-I just returned from Old Navy...no one offered me a mesh bag
frown.gif
Oh well...I did come away with 5 new pairs of socks(4 pairs were $1.99 each
wink.gif
) always a new deal at Old Navy...

Back
Top Bottom