I'm Sooooo Happyyyy!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heli

The Fly
Hi!!!! U2 IS COMING TO CHILE!!!!!!!
I'm sorry if this it's not the right place... but I needed it to share it with you guys cause I'm so happyyyy!!!!
it's a dream come true really!!!!
Thank you for hearing me...

If your happy..I am happy :)

U2 are coming to Australia as well and I was beginning to doubt they would, even coming to my city (Adelaide) which they didnt visit last time when they toured Australia

Last edited:
Me too. They are playing back home in Argentina as well. :hyper:

BUT ( and big BUT lol) I won´t be able to go see them in Buenos Aires. My cousin is getting married in October and I can´t afford 2 trips in such a short period. :cry:

Do you think I could ask Bono for a lift on his private plane? :wink:

Congratulations - we're all so happy that U2 will finally take the Vertigo tour to the rest of the world next year!

:dancing:

You guys!!!! are really really nice!!!!, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WISHES AND WORDS :sad:
It's amazing this feeling, last night I come home after the concert of Pearl Jam and I go to the internet (and I saw the same article that you post in here from El Mercurio newspaper!!!!) and I cry... I cry like I was a little baby, cause after all this time finally my dream come true!!!!! so today I've been smiling by myself like a lunatic!!!... but I'm happy :happy:

Heli said:
You guys!!!! are really really nice!!!!, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WISHES AND WORDS :sad:
It's amazing this feeling, last night I come home after the concert of Pearl Jam and I go to the internet (and I saw the same article that you post in here from El Mercurio newspaper!!!!) and I cry... I cry like I was a little baby, cause after all this time finally my dream come true!!!!! so today I've been smiling by myself like a lunatic!!!... but I'm happy :happy:

Ya vas a ver como te vas a divertir! La vas a pasar genial y vas a babear como un bebe! :D

Weee ha!! ^^WOW Lisiane, you in Porto Alegre?? I pass through there by car every year to go to Florianopolis!!! :D

They are coming here too!!! :dancing: :combust:!!!!!!!! Thanks for being happy for us too!!! :heart:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Ya vas a ver como te vas a divertir! La vas a pasar genial y vas a babear como un bebe! :D

:lol: YEAHHH!!! :rockon:

And hey, I'm so sad you can't go :sad: :sad: Hopefully you'll find a suitcase with tickets back here :hug: :)

VicksSs said:

:lol: YEAHHH!!! :rockon:

And hey, I'm so sad you can't go :sad: :sad: Hopefully you'll find a suitcase with tickets back here :hug: :)

LOL! Thanks girl. I wish I could go back home to see them, but my cousin is getting married in October and I can't really afford 2 trips in such a short time. :pouts:

But I'm seeing them in one week in Boston! :hyper:

VicksSs said:
Weee ha!! ^^WOW Lisiane, you in Porto Alegre?? I pass through there by car every year to go to Florianopolis!!! :D

They are coming here too!!! :dancing: :combust:!!!!!!!! Thanks for being happy for us too!!! :heart:

You do?? Hey, next time stop by and let's have lunch together!! :D

Yay for U2 in South America!! We've been waiting them since '98!!! :yes: :hyper:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

LOL! Thanks girl. I wish I could go back home to see them, but my cousin is getting married in October and I can't really afford 2 trips in such a short time. :pouts:

But I'm seeing them in one week in Boston! :hyper:

Well, Boston would work for me!! :lol: :up:

Lisiane said:

You do?? Hey, next time stop by and let's have lunch together!! :D

Yay for U2 in South America!! We've been waiting them since '98!!! :yes: :hyper:

Alrighty!! I'll try to stop by... but you will have to cook because I can't get food past migrations or however that's written in English :wink:

Actually, I do pass some sandwiches but they don't ever notice :shh: We eat thos in the car anyway :lol:

:hmm: I should really learn how to quote twice in the same post... :huh: :laugh:

VicksSs said:

Alrighty!! I'll try to stop by... but you will have to cook because I can't get food past migrations or however that's written in English :wink:

Actually, I do pass some sandwiches but they don't ever notice :shh: We eat thos in the car anyway :lol:

:hmm: I should really learn how to quote twice in the same post... :huh: :laugh:

Oh yes, God forbid you shall bring that dangerous food of yours, oh the fear!!! :rant:
Hehehehe :laugh: :wink:

Hehehe I'm not much of a cook, but I do get it right sometimes, if you're lucky... :D

^ :lol: then I'll be trusting my luck :D Hihihi, just like I trust my luck when my Dad's driving... one year he fell asleep as we were on the route, OMG, my Mum had to wake him up, imagine... 100 km/h approx. :huh: Since then he drinks lots of coffee and sleeps A LOT before the trip, but well, this year we got somewehere to stop :wink:

Lisiane said:
Yay Heli, I know how you feel!!!!!

Brazil's waiting for them too, tho we have no confirmation yet!! :|

Well, if they coming to Chile... sure they'll go to Brazil too!!!!... I mean, there's nothing far than my country, so.... good luck! :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom