I'm so happy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I got an electric bass yesterday!!!!!!! :hyper:

I've been trying to get one for some time, but every time i would try something would always get in my way and prevent me from getting one. I even got bass things for christmas, but had no bass to use them on. It's a burgendy colored Fender jazz bass, it's so purdy :love:!

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

my fingers hurt :der:

Last edited:
i got a drumkit from my brother for my 16th birthday...well...now i'm 18 and i can play one line...we'll just say that coordination is not something that runs in my veins...

but now i'm bringing one of my mom's guitars back to my dorm so i can learn that...cause that i can already play (kind of) all i want is you on...which makes me happy so i'll practice more...i wanted a guitar for christmas...but instead i just got a celtic cd and an irish desk calander. would it be cool if i just rambled on some more? well...i also got a really nice bible from my parents. it's all spiffy and has references and i like it much...but my problem is that i like to underline things in my bible, but i'm scared to write in this one...maybe i'll just use pencil...

ok, i'm going to stop now. bye...

:der:

I congratulations!!! I got a bass last year and a guitar a couple of years ago, but I haven't touched either in about seven months. :reject:

I can't teach myself anything. :(

Ooh...Sounds like fun. I want to get an electric guitar eventually...but I think I'm going to learn how to play my acoustic better first!

awesome :drool:

I loveth my elec geetar...I just need a new amp

meegannie can i have your un-used instruments :shifty:

yeah! bass!!

my best friend has a bass and she never plays it, she emails me and says she hasn't played it and i usually boom "PLAY YOUR BASS" in my loud email voice (cos i'm fairly quiet in real life).

don't think you suck. do NOT think that you can't teach yourself stuff...just mess around with it. it's fun even if it's not productive.

now i've got guitar fuzzies...i want to get an electric guitar (since my physics project last year didn't work--it involved building one...heh...i ended up making a bunch of paper airplanes and talking about bernoulli's principle)

bass!!! play the bass line to "with or without you"! it's um...i don't know what notes...i can do it on a guitar sort of...let's see...arg. f**k written out music.

Back
Top Bottom