I'm scared...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
Ellen and I have a really good friend that has cancer really bad. She's in the hospital now with a blood infection and has a 50% chance....we're leaving to see if we can see her right now...I'm scared.... :(

OK, we just got back. I didn't know what to expect, but Amanda was awake and talking and smiling. Her parents said her fever has gone down and it looks like she's improving. She's still in ICU right now but might get to move again tomorrow. I hope since she could get over a blood infection two days after a dose of chemo, she can still improve....

:hug:

My friend had a brain tumour last year he needed it taken out and now has a massive scar on his head - he also has eplipsey from it now and has tot ake like 10 tablets a day - they told him it will come back as it has reproductive cells - I felt like crying when I heard that but he is so brave and lives life to the full - I love to see how strong he is :heart: It makes you put things into perspective. He was very very ill they gave him something like a 25% chance of recovery and he made it - you can never give up hope :heart: :hug:

My other friend had cancer in his foot last year too he recovered well from that and is away travelling this year before starting uni.

I hope your friend is okay :hug:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
OK, we just got back. I didn't know what to expect, but Amanda was awake and talking and smiling. Her parents said her fever has gone down and it looks like she's improving. She's still in ICU right now but might get to move again tomorrow. I hope since she could get over a blood infection two days after a dose of chemo, she can still improve....

That's good to hear.

I hope she'll be okay and pull through. You and your family are in my thoughts. :hug:.

My dad has a couple of relatives that have cancer now, too. :|.

:madspit: to cancer.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom