I'm really sad.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elaine269

The Fly
im so sorry. thats awfull news
ok im going to try and cheer u up, even though ur probably very inconsolable rite now

superbowl16.jpg

airport2.jpg

U2pop.jpg

god i hope this works. im so useless at posting pics

((((Tiny Dancer))))

It's always hard to lose someone close to us. My prayers are with you.

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

(((((tiny dancer)))))

Cancer is such a horrible thing. I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost two people so close to you because of it. You, your dad, and godfather are all in my thoughts and prayers.

(((tiny dancer))) I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my father three weeks ago Wednesday so I know exactly what you are going through. Stay strong and please email me if you need to talk. bonochick66@yahoo.com

Char

I'm so sorry girl. I have relatives who have also been affected by cancer and I know it's a horrible ordeal for everyone to go through. But you'll pull through this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

My Godfather passed away this week from cancer. He was the only father figure in my life since my own father died from cancer 3 years ago. I just don't understand this horrible disease. I feel so alone & sad right now.
frown.gif

Thank you all for concern and support. I really appreciate your caring words and ((((hugs))).

Jez, I didn't want to mention it last night for I want to update you on good news.

"Anger is simple. Any artist knows he can do it with a black brush. That's what rock is at the moment. It's an easy thing to do: painting in black. Joy is something else. It's much harder to create because you are dealing with something much deeper and much more emotional. It's a connection with the audience that borders on faith, believing in something together." -Bono

let's believe in something together, girl! reach deep within to find the joy. (((hugs)))

always here for you, laura.

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Back
Top Bottom