I'm planning a U2 concert film fest.......the best of the best !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browneyedgirl

War Child
I'm having a couple of friends over to my house under the guise that we're going to watch the new DVD.....well....we are, but I'm trying to convert them....
wink.gif

Turn them into diehard droolers like ourselves ...LOL

I'm certainly going to show them the Red Rocks vid.....or should I, the mullet...
Pretty scary ...
biggrin.gif

but the black Levis...need I say more ?!?!

Rattle and Hum ....endless beautiful long haired shirtless Bono scenes.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh and then theres...well you know all the rest....
biggrin.gif
:
So give me your favorites....your most drool worthy scenes from your favorite U2 concert vids....bring em on girls.....
wink.gif

Go ahead and show Red Rocks it was HOT! Don't be knockin' tha mullet girl or Icelady and I will getcha!
biggrin.gif

Personally Popmart Bono scared me a whole lot more-yikes- gave me nightmares. Ouch!
wink.gif

If I was gonna show one, after the new DVD definitely ZOO TV SYDNEY!! Bono and Larry at their hottest ever!! Great show, very entertaining and MacPhisto! Come on that one is not only the most droolworthy it's the most likely to win over the unconverted! Good luck!
smile.gif

Rattle and Hum With or Without You....

"Yeeaaaaa we'll shine like stars in the summer night........we'll shine like stars it'll be alright...one heart...one heart..."

O.k. now I'm replying to my own thread....
Pathetic !!

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
If I was gonna show one, after the new DVD definitely ZOO TV SYDNEY!! Bono and Larry at their hottest ever!! Great show, very entertaining and MacPhisto! Come on that one is not only the most droolworthy it's the most likely to win over the unconverted! Good luck!
smile.gif

I don't know about MacPhisto- he might freak out some people!
smile.gif
But the ZooTV video is definitely awesome. I really like the PopMart video too- maybe it's just me, but I loved Bono's leather bubble pants.

ZooTV for sure.

And if you have it...the video to Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses. Bono is HOT, HOT, HOT in that one. More so than in the One vid (imho).

1. I WANNA COME!!!!!

2. Black Levi's *faint*

3. In Spanish class today our teacher was absent so we started talking about mullets for some reason. IT WAS SSSSSOOOOOO FUNNY!!! I thought about Bono. We all tried to draw mullets. It was GREAT
smile.gif
anyway...

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Go ahead and show Red Rocks it was HOT! Don't be knockin' tha mullet girl or Icelady and I will getcha!
biggrin.gif

LOL.....seriously...I'm pretty fond of the mullet too!!!!
As I've said before...Red Rocks really got me into the band....when I was 14 I watched that thing over and over and over !!!
biggrin.gif

Achtung Baby video-the whole tape-but especially the One bar version, Mysterious Ways, and EBTTRT.
eek.gif

If those alone don't convert them, they're hopeless.
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Back
Top Bottom