I'm only askin' but I think you know!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Yes, a mullet thread! Or any pic of any or all of the guys from The Unforgettable Fire era, they were so hot! Any early U2 pics will be fine! 'Fro's welcome too of course! I could sure use a good mullet thread!

banduf30.jpg

2bonoeyes.jpg

hotmullet2.jpg

bonouf47.jpg

bonoufhug.jpg

bonoufleather.jpg

Bono is the only one in the band where a mullet actually looks good on him. *shudders at the first mullet pic of the band and points at adam...*

ILuvLarryMullen said:

OH MY GOD!

That pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That part of the vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mullet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE more pics of the UF Collection vid of this scene - please!!!!!!! :help::help::help:

FallingStar said:

OH MY GOD!

PLEASE more pics of the UF Collection vid of this scene - please!!!!!!! :help::help::help:

:yes: If anybody has any more stills of that tape please post them for us!!!!

I love the first pic, they ALL look amazing. LOVE Adam with the curls and no glasses! UF Adam is the cutest Adam! They really were all in the flower of the prime of their youth. SIGH :cute:

Thank you Falling Star! :hug: You always come through with hot mullet pics! :drool: LOVE ALL these pics! I'll post more later!

bonowar1.jpg

Where's Foadie, Desire, Icelady, Jessica and the other mullet lovers?! We need more of this

bonowar11.jpg

FallingStar said:

OH MY GOD!

I'm glad you like it, I'll see what I can dig up. I think I might only have the other pics of the other band members on my computer, namely larry, if you girls want to see those. I'll see if i can remember which sites i got the bono ones from.

Thank you Iluvlarry! :love: Those are so cute! I used to have that rooftop pic but I lost it, thank you thank you :bow: :happy:

Some cute band pics!

ufband4.jpg

ufband5.jpg

Last edited:
You mean, 'his hands are tied, his body bruised, you got him with, nothing to win, and nothing left to lose....:sexywink:

:lol: at U2Kitten's comment!

Cute...

madamc said:
Bono is the only one in the band where a mullet actually looks good on him. *shudders at the first mullet pic of the band and points at adam...*

Agreed, both about Bono being the only one in the band who can pull off a mullet (hell, he's the only guy ever that had a mullet that actually looked good), and also about Adam's hairdo back in the early 80's...sorry...it wasn't doing anything for me, Adam girls.

That being said...okay, all these pictures of Bono with his mullet...:drool: :combust:

Holy frick, he looks so good in these pictures!

Angela

Back
Top Bottom