I'm not normally an Adam girl, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
... after watching R & H again last night, I really fell for him in it! He's just so cool, the way he moves around the stage and he's really cute in the interviewy bits as well. I'm a Larry girl really but I kept sitting and going 'raaaaaa' (out loud) at Adam! Eeeesh.

FungusAmongus said:
LOL!!! I'm strictly a Bono girl, but I gotta admit, Adam's adorable as all hell, too. :)

Agreed--and I find him even more attractive in his current "Silver Fox" mode. Our seats in Chicago on 9/20 are on Adam's side of the stage--looking forward to it.

AdamVertigoSmile.jpg

FungusAmongus said:
LOL!!! I'm strictly a Bono girl, but I gotta admit, Adam's adorable as all hell, too. :)

Ditto! After meeting Adam I have a whole new outlook on him :D

one4u2 said:

Ditto! After meeting Adam I have a whole new outlook on him :D

Really?? How was that??

I really love Adam as well although I'm not an Adam girl, but currently he looks so gooood!!! Internally AND externally, so hooray for him!! :up:

Its his personality. I never met him, or any member of U2 (yet), but he seems like one of the most sweetest, kind-hearted people. He also seems to really enjoy being around fans and enjoys himself doing so as well. You can ee it in his eyes in pic with fans. :)

MsPurrl said:

Agreed--and I find him even more attractive in his current "Silver Fox" mode. Our seats in Chicago on 9/20 are on Adam's side of the stage--looking forward to it.

AdamVertigoSmile.jpg

LOL!! Isn't that pic taken from the Philly show when Bono called him "Sexy Adam" or something like that? LOL

ADAM IS SOOO CUTE WHEN HE SMILES. period.
he is the mster of his trademark frowny smile.
happywall.jpg

and

poptartcrotch.jpg

i thikn it's also the fact that his smiles are so rare that makes you appreicate and love them soooooo much.

you guys have to go here and watch the "Christmas (baby come please home)" video towards the bottom of the webpage. towards the end, Adam does this INCREDIBLY EXTREMELY MELTY HOTTT WINK AND SMILE at bono, and it's just TO DIE FOR BECUASE ITS SOOOOO CUTE. aaaaah!!!
http://www.zoo station.narod.ru/video.htm

take you the space between zoo and station.
enjoy!
tell me wht you think!

tuwie said:
ADAM IS SOOO CUTE WHEN HE SMILES. period.
he is the mster of his trademark frowny smile.

i thikn it's also the fact that his smiles are so rare that makes you appreicate and love them soooooo much.

you guys have to go here and watch the "Christmas (baby come please home)" video towards the bottom of the webpage. towards the end, Adam does this INCREDIBLY EXTREMELY MELTY HOTTT WINK AND SMILE at bono, and it's just TO DIE FOR BECUASE ITS SOOOOO CUTE. aaaaah!!!
http://www.zoo station.narod.ru/video.htm

take you the space between zoo and station.
enjoy!
tell me wht you think!
i cant get it to work. :huh:

FungusAmongus said:

LOL!! Isn't that pic taken from the Philly show when Bono called him "Sexy Adam" or something like that? LOL

I think it was. Our seats in Chicago on 5/9 were on the second level behind the stage, Adam's side. We could see the stairs the band used to exit. At the end of the regular set, when Adam was going down the stairs, he stopped and looked all around and smiled and waved before continuing down the stairs. It was great. :love:

MsPurrl said:

I think it was. Our seats in Chicago on 5/9 were on the second level behind the stage, Adam's side. We could see the stairs the band used to exit. At the end of the regular set, when Adam was going down the stairs, he stopped and looked all around and smiled and waved before continuing down the stairs. It was great. :love:

:cute: aaah so sweet... :cute:
And yes, that was the pic taken after Bono called him sexy Adam..
I notices the wink and smile he gave Bono in that christmas clip too. Sooo hot :drool:

Bibien said:

:cute: aaah so sweet... :cute:
And yes, that was the pic taken after Bono called him sexy Adam..
I notices the wink and smile he gave Bono in that christmas clip too. Sooo hot :drool:
:cute:
He's too sweet :drool:
Adam did that before he left at the Arizona concert too :cute: he was so happy

Woohoo, just woke up and the first things I see are these great Westenberg pics :drool: .. This must be heaven! :wink:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:cute:
He's too sweet :drool:
Adam did that before he left at the Arizona concert too :cute: he was so happy

He's so adorable and he seems to enjoy himself so much this tour! :)

This is my current wallpaper :drool: :

2legadam241bo.jpg

I'm not always that attracted to Adam phisically, (although he does have his moments :sexywink: ) he seems like one of the nicest guys you could meet.
I love how laid-back he seems.

From an article in Mojo:
He knows his moment will come during the next show, when, if the mood takes him he'll - what the hell?! - enjoy a leisurely stroll into the crowd courtesy of the elliptical walkway that extends out from U2's stage.
"That's my little quirk on this tour. Y'know, it doesn't have to be choreographed, nothing says that only Bono can go out there and perform. As long as you feel gutsy enough to do it, you can. Ah, its a bit cheeky. A bit of fun! It isquite bizarre to be separate from the band. "
Naturally they couldn't be U2 without him.

And because I've got the mag out now, you might as well hear what he has to say about October:

"It was a very bleak time, because we'd come back from touring Boy, and in those days, we didn't have hit singles or anything, so we had just kept the record alive by being tenth on the bill at various festivals over the summer and playing pub and club gigs in America. There was no money in the kitty, we were pretty much living at home - I don't think any of us even had cars at that stage. We had part of Gloria, I think the verse, which had been inspired by an Associates guitar part, and we may have had some of the piano for I Fall Down. (doubtfully) We maybe had the riff of I Threw A Brick Through A Window. It was a case of "Well, we'll make it up as we go along." I think we probably would have pulled it all together okay, if, in the middle of it, we hadn't had Bono, Edge and Larry going, "Maybe this isn't what we want to do.""

"I suppose it was the first time I was able to go, "Hang on, maybe these people are a little less stable than I thought!" Whereas, up to that point I had always assumed that music and spirituality were on the same page - I didn't see a conflict. Having got a record out there, having toured it, they were prepared to go, "Actually this isn't what we want." Whereas I, having tasted it, went, "Why wouldn't you? This is a much more interesting and ultimately more satisfying journey than staying in Dublin." So it was pretty baffling to me. And when I say baffling, I mean I really couldn't understand it - in the one sense, because it was hard to identify what was actually being said."

Wow - ive never read this article - do you know where i could find the whole thing?:reject:

FungusAmongus: Its his personality. I never met him, or any member of U2 (yet), but he seems like one of the most sweetest, kind-hearted people. He also seems to really enjoy being around fans and enjoys himself doing so as well. You can ee it in his eyes in pic with fans

Yeah same here, for me it was his personality more than anything else. I just read a bunch of interviews he's done over the years, that's what really did it, being a nice looking guy doesn't hurt either.

Red Rocks Adam :yes:!

ao9vkl.jpg

That's my fave look.

MsPurrl said:

AdamVertigoSmile.jpg

See you there!!!:wave: That is the only place I would wan to be is on the Adam side!!! I am also a Bono gal, but Adam is just so:drool: Love that pic BTW:wink:

Hey THRILLME, do you have anymore of those Adam/Redrocks pics he looks oh sooo:tongue:

Guh I watched some bits of R&H again and it's getting worse! I fancy them all in it actually. But yeah.

chickadee said:
Guh I watched some bits of R&H again and it's getting worse! I fancy them all in it actually. But yeah.

Tell me about it!!!! I love the way Adam bounces about in the R&H DVD:drool: I love the accent OMG:faint: "I think that's kinda bullshit"...I love it when he swears:wink:

Back
Top Bottom