I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi!

I've been reading PLEBA for a few weeks now and finally I got the guts to post...(I'm a very shy person when it comes to posting in forums right now.)

Okay, first a few things about me...
- I have two personalities, one is regular me and the other is an uncontrollable/hyperactive/annoying me, which my friends eventually named "Phuzzie."
- I like to film movies, draw, and write
and...em...that's about it for now.

WELCOME!!!! You'll love it here! But beware.... once you entre, you will never leave....

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

So.... are you an Edge, Larry, Adam, or Bono kinda gal? Or do you like a combination of them?

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

Ah Phuzzie you and I are definitely going to be good friends. I'm a Bono lover too. Welcome to Interference and PLEBA.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl:
Bono...definitely Bono
*rolls up sleeves* O looks like we need a rumble....

Don't worry
<----harmless bc my shoes are always untied.

Em....welcome
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

xyxwave.gif

Hello! welcome to the Pleba Mansion...we know you will enjoy your stay!

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 12-22-2001).]

Phizzie!!! YAY!! I just was able to post today. HA HA for elinor, she can't sign up!! BWEH!! At least not at this house. She is gonna sign up at dade's place. HAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAhAahHA

hi, to u that don't know me I am Emily, you average every day 13 y/o kid. But I have a dark side...I have an evil side that only comes out when I have sugar...Once the other me shows it's ugly face I become an evil/hyper/insane thing called 'THE FLY' (has nothing to do with U2) I am also a BIG Linkin Park fan so u mess with the Park, u mess wit me.

Thanx for your time, I hope I waster it well...

DMS

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
WELCOME!!!! You'll love it here! But beware.... once you entre, you will never leave....

Anyone else here think it's time for a "Hotel California" the PLEBA Mansion remix???

BTW welcome Phuzzie.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by mbi16:
Anyone else here think it's time for a "Hotel California" the PLEBA Mansion remix???

I second that motion!

And welcome newbie! I'm fairly new here too (though the post count gives away just how much time one can spend on this site!)
Enjoy the madness!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

Hello and welcome from a fellow Bono chick.
biggrin.gif
(I bet he loooooveeesss reading that.) This is a real friendly palce, the above graphic aside. (WTF??)

Welcome.

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Dark Moon Slayer:
whoopdefdoo.gif

...wow...OK
sad.gif

When I was 13 I watched "Full House" every day and I thought "butt" was a bad word.
hm....

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"I'm allergic to violence! I break out in blood!"

Originally posted by Dark Moon Slayer:
whoopdefdoo.gif

Ehm...did ya get that from an LP website again?

To the rest of PLEBA: Oh...don't mind DMS here, she's just all hyped up on fudge and such. She's a Likin Park fan,too, so she's on both PLEBA and LP's message board...I think she's getting them mixed up...

And right now, I'm normal...not Phuzzie...'cause I'm not wacky and insane...
wink.gif

~*BB*~

Hello!

bono28.jpg

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

If you realy want to get phuzzie mad call her spoon I am a newbie too I will be changing my name to Spacegirl soon and I have been in some of phuzzie's home videos. They are fookin hilariouse sory I can not spell. I am 15 I should be able to spell. oh well at least Phuzzie has gotten over Tommy Lee Jones, that was her old crush. I think she has moved up. he he he I have many things to tell.

------------------
I am stuck in a moment.

Whenever Julie and I see cones around school (they're starting MASSIVE construction), we flip out and we're like POSE WITH THE CONES!

*gropes cones*

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Whenever Julie and I see cones around school (they're starting MASSIVE construction), we flip out and we're like POSE WITH THE CONES!

*gropes cones*

I want a cone.

Phuzzie, I forget the exact story. I think you can go to U2.com and then to Willie's Diaries for it. Basicly, Bono and some friends were being chased by paparazzi (sp??) and Bono distracted the photographer by playing with the cones and someone else drove off in the guy's car.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

wwwwaaaaassssssuuuuppppp! hehe, like you i'm new, well not actually new 'cause i've been 'round these here parts awhile, just w/ diff. names (long story, es just say....stupid computer
icon25.gif
), but anyway, yeah..er, whats, uh, er, huh!?...oh yeah...???... HI!
biggrin.gif

------------------
--U2002revolution
(not-a-newbie)

U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
So.... are you an Edge, Larry, Adam, or Bono kinda gal? Or do you like a combination of them?

Oh, oh, oh, oh i know you didn't ask me but i must profess my admiration for Bono AND Larry!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
.....is it ok that i can't decide or is it a horrible filthy sin that i can't make up my mind?
frown.gif
*sniffle*

------------------
--U2002revolution
(not-a-newbie)

U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Originally posted by U2002revolution!:
Oh, oh, oh, oh i know you didn't ask me but i must profess my admiration for Bono AND Larry!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
.....is it ok that i can't decide or is it a horrible filthy sin that i can't make up my mind?
frown.gif
*sniffle*

It's OK. I prefer Bono, but I've been known to use Larry for his body.

Em...that came out wrong.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Back
Top Bottom