im in dublin now, hanover quay?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pgv

ONE love, blood, life
Hi im in dublin (staying at the clarence) right now and ive seen all the u2 places. We have tried finding hanover quay studios bit its such a maze and we couldnt find the exact spot. Does anyone know how to get there? And if so what sort of times do you think i should head over? Thanks dudes!
(P.s. i dont think this is the right place to post this..)

Walk straight down Pearse Street until you come to a bridge over the Quay( thats Ringsend Road) BEFORE the bridge there is a road walk down there and follow it round the studio will be on your right.
You cant miss it!!

When the band are recording they usually arrive between 1 and 3.30 unless its B he just arrives at some point!!!

Good luck!!!:wink:

thanks so much, i shall be putting that into operation tomorrow afternoon! :yes:

Yeh hi there, i went to the studios..no luck im afraid. my dad was just too impatient to wait too long.
But on the bright side i was driving through dublin the next day, and who did i see getting into his black mercedes? twas bono ofcourse! Due to being in a traffic jam we couldnt manouver the car to get to him but i got a huge wave and smile anyway! made my holiday!

partygirlvox said:
Hi im in dublin (staying at the clarence) right now and ive seen all the u2 places. We have tried finding hanover quay studios bit its such a maze and we couldnt find the exact spot. Does anyone know how to get there? And if so what sort of times do you think i should head over? Thanks dudes!
(P.s. i dont think this is the right place to post this..)

Might be difficult to locate.

http://www.u2world.com/news/article.php3?id_article=11837

i kept reading that so had no idea where to go
but it appears they havent been pulled down yet!

partygirlvox said:
Yeh hi there, i went to the studios..no luck im afraid. my dad was just too impatient to wait too long.
But on the bright side i was driving through dublin the next day, and who did i see getting into his black mercedes? twas bono ofcourse! Due to being in a traffic jam we couldnt manouver the car to get to him but i got a huge wave and smile anyway! made my holiday!

:up:

Wasn't Bono in Monaco on Thursday night?

Isn't there a pic of him at several U2 fansites supposedly showing him "out on the town" there?

I guess it's plausible for Bono to be back in Dub so soon, but generally not that feasible. :scratch:

yeh the band were in london on wednesday night so i wasnt really expecting to see anyone, just being a bit hopeful. my dad asked at the clarence if they were back in dublin, and all the receptionist would tell him was that she thought maybe bono had come back on the friday. so its one busy life he leads!

hmm are you sure it was a mercedes? I didn't know Bono had more cars than his beloved Maserati....
nice that you saw him.. now tell me... what color is his hair????? black, brown or reddish?? :hyper:

yes it was definately the mercedes! we had seen one around the recording studios a few times, and then we saw it and my dad goes 'wow look at that car ID LOVE ONE' an i was like 'ITS BONO!'
bonos hair = THE BEST! (reddish brownish black!)

Galeongirl said:
hmm are you sure it was a mercedes? I didn't know Bono had more cars than his beloved Maserati....
nice that you saw him.. now tell me... what color is his hair????? black, brown or reddish?? :hyper:

Bono does have a black Mercedes but he doesnt use it as much as the now as the Masarati, Ali also drives a black Mercedes estate car.

Where was he when you spotted him?

We were driving out of dublin, he was outside..cant think of the name of it..hotel/bar..o'sulluvians is it? something like that. Someone was in the front of the car but i couldnt tell who.

the name O' Sullivans sound familiar, maybe that's it??
thanks Bono's Tart for updating me on the cars.. I thought Bono once said in an interview(or was it the michka booK?) that Ali had a Fiat Panda or so... is that true?

Yeah i read the somewhere too about ali's car, i think it was in the conversations with bono book.

Galeongirl said:
the name O' Sullivans sound familiar, maybe that's it??
thanks Bono's Tart for updating me on the cars.. I thought Bono once said in an interview(or was it the michka booK?) that Ali had a Fiat Panda or so... is that true?

She did have but I think one of the nanny's drives it now, we have seen Ali at the studios and coming out of the drive in Killiney a few times in Mercedes estate car with the kids seats in the back.

I cant think where that place is the times I've been to Dubs I really should know!

Love is blindness was playing the car so i wasnt really paying much attention of the surroundings..:yes:
so it was a fluke that i saw bono really!

Congrats on seeing Bono....

When my sister and I were in Dublin earlier in the year once we had met Bono and seen him in the Maseriti we spent 3 days staring at the cars driving past!!!!!

Dublin is an amazing place isn't it!

Lisa

He is definitely in Dublin now. Saw him in Lillies Bordello with Gavin Friday, Guggi and some other people yesterday evening. :hyper:

Dutch Partygirl said:
He is definitely in Dublin now. Saw him in Lillies Bordello with Gavin Friday, Guggi and some other people yesterday evening. :hyper:

Bono please stay in Dublin we'll be there shortly!!!:wink:

Galeongirl said:

well he'll leave for africa the 16th, so you've four days left :wink:

thats fine we go the day after the bank holiday so I hope he is still home!!
we changed our trip one of our infamous 1 day trips!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom