I'm going to Dublin next week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
I'm going to Dublin next Wednesday (only booked on Monday!)and I know Miss U2 and Hanover have kindly passed messages on to the band before, so if anyone has any messages for Bono etc I would be happy to pass them on (thats if they are there!!. :ohmy: )

If anyone wants to just add to this thread and I'll print it off and take it......... just in case!!:hmm:

Or you can email me
bonoholic@msn.com

If you run into Bono, tell him I said early happy birthday.

If you run into Larry, tell him I said he needs to take control of this album situtation and make them get something done

If you run into Edge, tell him I said I support the sans-beanie look

If you run into Adam, tell him I still have his underwear, when is he going to stop by again and pick them up? :sexywink:

miss-U2 said:
i hope u will meet them, realy :yes: :hug: :up:

how long are you staying?? maybe i am coming over early may, we could meet then :wink:

Thanks Emilie but I'm not holding my breath we arrive Bono leaves!!!:wink:

We are only there for a couple of days but back again on the 25th May:hyper: but dont tell my husband I havent dropped that trip on him yet!!!:wink:
He just looks and me and says"whats Bono doing then??"

I've got him well trained!!!:wink:

Madonnas Child :lmao:

Best wishes for tomorow Bono's Tart -as far as I'm aware U2 aren't away so all augurs well. Have a great trip and a beautiful time in Dublin. Best wishes and best of luck!! I can't wait to hear how you get on!

Hanover said:
Best wishes for tomorow Bono's Tart -as far as I'm aware U2 aren't away so all augurs well. Have a great trip and a beautiful time in Dublin. Best wishes and best of luck!! I can't wait to hear how you get on!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :faint:

Thanks I hope you're right!!!!!!!!!

Are you nerves? I would be! Dont know why.
Well if you see Edge tell him I said he is so so so so so so so so so so so so so hott and um......... he's great( that was corny lol). And tell the rest I say hi and I love you all so much!

Back
Top Bottom