Im going CRAAAZY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
don't feel blue...lemonboy! a door never closes without another one opening up...

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

I tell you it?s hard to shake of the girls now that im single again!

Now I now how the boys of the band feel!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nah,Who am I kidding im sitting at home all alone and im Booooooooooooored!
frown.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

When you lose one opportunity (or person or whatever), there's another waiting in the wings...or something...

Me home bored too...Except I rented Vanilla Sky and I'm probably gonna watch it soon. Tom Cruise...yum...Anyway...

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by Lemonboy:

Nah,Who am I kidding im sitting at home all alone and im Booooooooooooored!
frown.gif

I got an idea - GET A JOB! If you have a job, GET ANOTHER! Do some charity work. Make something FREE for your friends and family.
biggrin.gif

Don't be bored because there's no woman in your life. That's pathetic and it's no way to attract a new woman. I mean, ladies, what looks more exciting - a man who is making valuable use of his time or one moping at home?
wink.gif

Originally posted by doctorwho:
I mean, ladies, what looks more exciting - a man who is making valuable use of his time or one moping at home?
wink.gif

i will take the first choice
smile.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

This doesn't really have anything to do with the topic of this thread, but since I mentioned it above and I don't think I should start a new thread about this one little tidbit, here goes...

hehehe...I was lying there watching Vanilla Sky when all of a sudden "Wild Honey" came on. I had no idea that was gonna be in the movie. I jumped up and started screaming and went to get my mom, since she's a huge fan too. She was much less enthused than I would've liked, but oh, well!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Back
Top Bottom