Im Gettin A Puppy! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-10-2004, 09:12 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:07 AM
Im Gettin A Puppy!

Guys im so happy! My cat's gonna have kittens and now im gettin a puppy! I was gonna keep a kitten but ive changed my mind! But wha ti need to know is did edge ever have a male dog? And if he did what was its name so then i can name it what his dog was named! Or is named lol!! I really need to know! Its a lab husky mix im so excited!

Old 04-10-2004, 11:54 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Awww, that's awesome! I love puppies! . You'll have to show a picture of it when you get it.

As for Edge and dogs...I couldn't tell you, but I'm sure there's some Edge girls here who have that info on hand for you. .

Angela

Old 04-12-2004, 01:09 AM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:07 AM
thats nice your cat has kittens, make sure you spay her!!! for her health and for the overflow of kittens in shelters! congrast on your new puppy, (neuter him too)

-from a concerned veterinary nurse
Old 04-12-2004, 05:21 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Im spaying my cat and nuetering my pup dont worry! No more baby animals for us! Except for rabbits, I love baby rabbits.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:45 AM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:07 AM
Normal

Well congrats on the pup but I'm sorry to hear you're now discarding the kitten you were going to keep Animals are not toys or clothes or cds to be traded in, they are living creatures with feelings. The mother cat would like it if you can keep one of her children since she's getting spayed. I hope you can keep both. But please don't make it a swap game, get rid of a kitten can I get a puppy type of thing, that seems to cold. I'm sorry, I am just someone who gets very attached to animals and has deep feelings for them and believes a pet is a member of the family for life.

Also please don't let this powerful, energetic lab husky mix eat the helpless little kittens. They will do that thinking they are playing.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:09 AM   #6
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 05:07 AM
I agree with elevation2u and U2kitten.

Also, please try to keep all your posts of a similar subject in one thread.

Thanks.
Old 04-12-2004, 02:59 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
Well congrats on the pup but I'm sorry to hear you're now discarding the kitten you were going to keep Animals are not toys or clothes or cds to be traded in, they are living creatures with feelings. The mother cat would like it if you can keep one of her children since she's getting spayed. I hope you can keep both. But please don't make it a swap game, get rid of a kitten can I get a puppy type of thing, that seems to cold. I'm sorry, I am just someone who gets very attached to animals and has deep feelings for them and believes a pet is a member of the family for life.

Also please don't let this powerful, energetic lab husky mix eat the helpless little kittens. They will do that thinking they are playing.
I didnt swap. I want to keep a kitten, I do, but its not up to me, if it was my house I would keep one. My mom wanted the puppy anyway, I mean so did I but I didnt swap. And Im not gonna let him eat the kittens. The kittens arent even in the same room.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:00 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict

A lab-husky mix sounds sweet! I wish I could have one of your kittens. I really want a black one (feck I could even drive to your house and get it) but I think pets are ruled out on my lease agreement.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:34 PM   #9
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Re: Im Gettin A Puppy!

Quote:
Originally posted by TheWho4Life
Guys im so happy! My cat's gonna have kittens and now im gettin a puppy! I was gonna keep a kitten but ive changed my mind! But wha ti need to know is did edge ever have a male dog? And if he did what was its name so then i can name it what his dog was named! Or is named lol!! I really need to know! Its a lab husky mix im so excited!
I'm not sure, but I thought I saw an Edge Zootv interview where he showed a picture of his dog (because his daughters wanted help finding the dog - it was lost ) and I think the dog's name was Freemont - or something like that
Old 04-12-2004, 05:56 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie

You might be right, cause i remember reading that somewhere and the name wounds right, but its kinda late now he already has a name lol. But thanx! I'll right that name down for my info on edge!
Old 04-13-2004, 08:06 PM   #11
The Fly

Local Time: 01:07 PM
i wanna see lindz!!! yay
Old 04-14-2004, 05:24 AM   #12
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Um... Danyelle lol, I hate my name shortened! Its Lindsay, not Lindz.... there isnt even a "Z" in my name! I know you did it to annoy me u butt!